Help code not working

Discus and support Help code not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I bought Minecraft on PlayStation 4 and downloaded it I redeemed the code for 700 mine tokens and have not received them i bought this game brand... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hunter Mattheis, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Help code not working

Hi I bought Minecraft on PlayStation 4 and downloaded it I redeemed the code for 700 mine tokens and have not received them i bought this game brand new and I tried to redeem the code again but it says I already used it I restored my license and nothing I’m disappointed because I was hoping to get the original series Star Wars skin pack

:)

Hunter Mattheis, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Help code not working

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that in regards to your concern it is either handled by PS support which needs to validate your license for the game or Mojang to check your in-game account for the items that were redeemed. .

But let me help and guide you in the best way that I can. Please check your order history and check if you can see the order for the game as successful, and once confirmed, simply restart the game along with your console.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Hunter Mattheis Win User

Help code not working

Hi yes I restored my license and the order shows up in the transaction history but still nothing I have waited over 24 hours since I entered the code thinking that maybe would help but nothing it was a code included with the game for 700 tokens and the game was sealed brand new the code went through on my PlayStation account but it doesn’t show up in game
  4. Francia J. Win User

Help code not working

I appreciate you letting me know, Hunter. In this case, it would be best to reach out to Mojang that way they can validate your in-game account. It is included on the link I have provided.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Code not working help chat not working either

6. yFoX inSanuS Win User

Code not working help chat not working either

Hello at this link you will find some information about, but if it appears that the code has already been used I recommend checking your counter to see if it is not active, if everything is ok, you should contact the store where you bought the product,
    you can be a mistake on their part, it has happened to me

I hope I helped and look forward to your reply

Code information link:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...es-gifting/troubleshoot-gift-card-code-issues

Link how to verify your signatures:

https://account.microsoft.com/services?ref=xboxsupport

~Fox
Thema:

Help code not working

1. Help code not working - Similar Threads - Help code working

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  4. my v bucks code wont work any help? december 25 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my v bucks code wont work any help? december 25 2023: my 10 yr old son redeemed his v bucks code but when he logged on he got no v bucks.also i redeemed it on pc as i judt got it today but play on xbox and then i redeemed tje microsoft code on pc....
  5. Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!: I had to reinstall windows 11 and ever since I've had issue with Xbox app. I've reinstalled the app several items. Updated from store etc. But still having the issue. Please advise...
  6. I got Call of Duty Cold War and the code for it will not work? Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Call of Duty Cold War and the code for it will not work? Help please: I got Call of Duty Cold War and the code for it will not work? Help please 2516fa3a-9fea-4093-9721-38c119977c62
  7. code not found, try re-entering it. if that doesn t work, contact the merchant. please help !!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    code not found, try re-entering it. if that doesn t work, contact the merchant. please help !!!: hello i bought the code xbox game pass and I can't use it I write it the code was not found try to enter it again, you could either refund my money or take it for others...
  8. The help code 0x800401fb doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    The help code 0x800401fb doesnt work: when I put in the code it is saying it doesn't exist and I was wanting to buy stuff but it isn't letting me and yeah 300dc340-0ead-4ae5-92ea-f7d39a39543a
  9. Xbox live gold redeem code WON'T WORK, can anybody help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold redeem code WON'T WORK, can anybody help me?: My Xbox live subscription is 'blocking' me from using a pre-paid 12-month code, what do I do? 020b500a-5d24-4cbf-a075-f2b1a9cc80bd
  10. the xbox code keeps saying error and it does not work help

in XBoX on Consoles
    the xbox code keeps saying error and it does not work help: How do i get the 12 month xbox code to work when it says error try again and tried again and keeps doing this what do i do. cbd956aa-0368-4cbb-b186-95a02c1bb74d