help..can't play xbox on laptop

Discus and support help..can't play xbox on laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; trying to play xbox one on my laptop, all I can find is smartglass app and my xbox isn't showing up. what am i doing wrong?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JDHstarscream12, Sep 14, 2017.

1. help..can't play xbox on laptop

trying to play xbox one on my laptop, all I can find is smartglass app and my xbox isn't showing up. what am i doing wrong?

:)

JDHstarscream12, Sep 14, 2017
  2. Made live on pc now cant get it on 360

I made a Xbox Live account on my laptop because I was not able to get onto Xbox Live threw the Xbox at the time. Now I can't figure out how to sign into the one I made on my laptop on to my 360. I can't sign in anywhere or anything and it's tickin
    me off because I have a 12month Gold Membership on it and I can't even sign in on the Xbox it's self...

Someone Please Help Me! I Really Wanna PLay! I've been waiting a month til I got paid to get another 360 and now I can't even sign in on 360!!!!

help..can't play xbox on laptop :( Please Help ASAP!!!!

CanadianChickk, Sep 14, 2017
  3. NeonNight45
    NeonNight45 Guest
    Playing music from Windows 8 laptop on xbox using smartglass

Hi im trying to play my music on the xbox from my laptop but it wont let me. it tells me to activate it on my laptop, and I barely got my laptop yesterday. pls help me out so I can play my music

NeonNight45, Sep 14, 2017
  4. KaraboManne Win User

Xbox series controller unresponsive when connected wirelessly

Sorry but you said that you have to plug it on your laptop and then that you don't have to plug it on your laptop and phone, so I understand that are 2 different laptops
    No.

You're misunderstanding me.

I am using a laptop to play games.

I bought an xbox series controller.

It's connected to my laptop but games are not reading the controller. Meaning the light on the controller is solid and the controller shows as connected in Bluetooth but I can't play games because the controller is unresponsive but only when in a wireless state but functions well in a wired state.

The problem persists on another laptop BUT NOT on my mobile devices.

PLEASE HELP!
  5. Pedro M Win User

I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10

You can't, because unfortunately, Minecraft is not an Xbox Play anywhere game. If you want to play it on your laptop you need to pay for the PC version.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Can't play multiplayer on my laptop

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Go to - https://account.microsoft.com/profile/

Clicked on "Edit Day of Birth"

Fill out the info (even if current DOB on account is correct) & submit

Open up Game Pass app on PC, log out of account

Sign back into account
  7. Francia J. Win User

Can't play Minecraft on new laptop

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what Minecraft version you're trying to play? Is it Minecraft Java Editin or Minecraft for Windows?
  8. Kasper Jørgensen_1 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 mulitplayer

Hey, Thanks for the respond, but is that the only way to fix this problem I have? I also have a Laptop with the game installed, and I use different kind of internet on the laptop, but still can't I play Horizon Life even on my laptop.

When I try to play with others in different xbox games, there is not a single problem there, and when I used to play Forza Horizon 4 there was not an issue there.
Thema:

help..can't play xbox on laptop

1. help..can't play xbox on laptop - Similar Threads - help can't play

2. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  3. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  4. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  5. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  6. Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP: So I bought the game DayZ a long time ago. About 5 months ago I was gifted game pass ultimate by code. I haven't paid for it. Now everytime I try joining a server it says "Renew Your Gamepass" to...
  7. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  8. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  9. I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...: I bought a new xbox series x today, can't play games I own (work fine on my xbox one). Tried to get help, callback keeps saying not availible and live chat isn't an option. Wishing I'd bought a...
  10. Hello. I subscribed to Xbox live but I still can't play multiplayer online. Help please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I subscribed to Xbox live but I still can't play multiplayer online. Help please.: Hello. I subscribed to Xbox live but I still can't play multiplayer online. Help please. 2d835dcd-8a16-48c7-9ef1-da0bd17d293a