Help can't play Destiny:"Purchase and Content usage Limited"

Discus and support Help can't play Destiny:"Purchase and Content usage Limited" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help! I can't play Destiny I tried testing my connection and it was good, but when I try to log in I can't. I went onto my Xbox profile online and saw... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DoomShroom4, Feb 21, 2015.

1. DoomShroom4
    DoomShroom4 Guest

Help! I can't play Destiny I tried testing my connection and it was good, but when I try to log in I can't. I went onto my Xbox profile online and saw it had a service alert saying "Purchase and Content usage limited". I don't even know what that means,
    but I don't know what to do! Please help me solve this problem!

:)

DoomShroom4, Feb 21, 2015
  2. Purchase and content usage limited

Hi, I'm having trouble downloading something on my xbox360. I tried redeeming some live points but it wouldnt let me so i redeemed them on my xbox.com account on the PC instead and i have the money on my account but when i attempt to download the season
    pass of walking dead season two it says that I don't have a payment option set up and that I have no credit either. On my xbox.com account it says that I have an xbox live service alert and that my purchase and content usage is limited on my 360. I can still
    download things that are free but cant buy anything. What do I need to do to remove the purchase and content usage limit so that I can download the games I want?

Slothlovelewis, Feb 21, 2015
  3. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest
    Purchase and content usage limited

Bro its to notify u that the season pass has many problems the xbox ppl r working to solve the prob so u have to wait

roadkill1910, Feb 21, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If you've already got the game and content download/installed to your console you don't need to worry about the support issue.

Do you get an error message when you try to load up the game such as Lionfish or something else? If so then you should check out bungie's support pages for help with the issue.

onyxishere, Feb 22, 2015
  5. ACheekyFart
    ACheekyFart Guest
    I'm getting this too! Someone please help!!! Error code: 0x87de2712

ACheekyFart, Nov 1, 2018
  6. FoughtYapper342 Win User

Error Xbox live with gold

Same problem here, is it because the purchase and content usage servers are limited ?
  7. Kavian2011 Win User

Download stuck at “ready to start”

Could it be because of “purchase and content usage” being limited right now?
  8. roadkill1910 Win User

Purchase and content usage limited

Bro its to notify u that the season pass has many problems the xbox ppl r working to solve the prob so u have to wait
  9. harmCity84 Win User

Can't connect to live account

It just says, under my network, the following service is experiencing issues: purchase and content usage

Then on destiny it says I don't I have gold membership and can't do any of the online games like play with friends. My gold account doesn't expire until March 2019
  10. OX Baxter XO Win User

XBOX ONE DIGITAL GAME WONT LAUNCH

purchase and content usage is limited on the xbox status screen,imagine problem will be fixed soon,it better be!!!
Thema:

1. Help can't play Destiny:"Purchase and Content usage Limited" - Similar Threads - Help can't play

2. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  3. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  4. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  5. Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP: So I bought the game DayZ a long time ago. About 5 months ago I was gifted game pass ultimate by code. I haven't paid for it. Now everytime I try joining a server it says "Renew Your Gamepass" to...
  6. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  7. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  8. I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...: I bought a new xbox series x today, can't play games I own (work fine on my xbox one). Tried to get help, callback keeps saying not availible and live chat isn't an option. Wishing I'd bought a...
  9. Hello. I subscribed to Xbox live but I still can't play multiplayer online. Help please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I subscribed to Xbox live but I still can't play multiplayer online. Help please.: Hello. I subscribed to Xbox live but I still can't play multiplayer online. Help please. 2d835dcd-8a16-48c7-9ef1-da0bd17d293a
  10. I can't play on Minecraft realms because of how my account is set up I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on Minecraft realms because of how my account is set up I need help: I currently bought an Xbox series s and I put my Microsoft account on the Xbox series s and since then I haven't been able to play on Minecraft realms at all but I can play online multiplayer with...