Help! Can’t log into my Minecraft account

Discus and support Help! Can’t log into my Minecraft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t log into my account I keep getting “There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.”... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kasey powell, Aug 11, 2022.

1. kasey powell
    kasey powell Guest

I can’t log into my account I keep getting “There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.” I’ve logged into my account and everything and there’s no place to fix this…

:)

kasey powell, Aug 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kasey

Please answer the following questions:

Is this happening on Xbox, PC or mobile?

If it's PC, are you on Windows 11 or 10? And are you playing Java or Bedrock?

If you're on console, which one do you have?

The same for mobile phone.

And, which troubleshooting steps besides the one described in your post you tried so far to fix this?

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply

Greetings
  3. Someone_60 Win User

I need help getting my account back

yes I contacted them but I can log into my account and they said they can’t help me if I can’t log into the account it doesn’t make sense to me but I will try again, thanks
  4. VanyaTheAwe Win User

I bought Minecraft for Xbox one but…

I know but I can’t log into the account that owns the game. This current account and the one that owns Minecraft are tied to the same email. But I cannot remember the name of it. So I’m wondering if I can get the account that owns Minecraft’s name back so I can log in and reinstall Minecraft.
  5. ardagod Win User

Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

I can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed yet. Just downloaded minecraft for my sister and created a microsoft account for her. The app keeps crashing. It can’t login to her account and crashes during log in. When I skip login it crashes in settings.

I can’t believe the state this app is in... I don’t remember Minecraft being this unstable before it was under microsoft. There are reports from october and here I am months later still having the same problem...

Latest ios version, latest minecraft version. The game is unplayable. Can’t believe you are asking money for this...

Game only works with wifi turned off.
  6. AMC_993 Win User

Logging into minecraft java

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here would be able to help with logging in to your java version of the game. You'd need to continue getting in touch with Mojang for more help.

In the meantime though please make sure your son is logged into the Windows Store, PC and Xbox Console Companion with the correct account. It's always best to have everything set the same
    Mojang say that it is a Microsoft problem and they can’t help. He is trying to log in but the sign in screen won’t move past the incorrect Microsoft outlook email address, tried logging in as a different user but it just brings up the sign in screen with the wrong email again. His x-box account and Microsoft account are all the same and are fine, but just can’t sign in to minecraft. Will try deleting and reinstalling tomorrow. No idea what the boys have managed to do and he can’t remember.
Thema:

1. Help! Can’t log into my Minecraft account - Similar Threads - Help Can’t log

2. Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox: I just started setting up dev mode on my Xbox but now I’m trying to install safe exit and the other things I need but I keep getting hit with an error message saying the install failed can someone...
  3. Don’t know if this is the right place but I can’t post anywhere else so please help…

in XboX Insiders
    Don’t know if this is the right place but I can’t post anywhere else so please help…: Need help buying game pass. I live in Thailand (unsupported), recently switched to India region cause it’s supported and cheap. Now I want to buy gamepass console for series x. Can I “gift myself”...
  4. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  5. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  6. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  7. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  8. I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?: It won’t allow me to play minecraft bedrock edition due to my account apparently already being signed in when it’s not allowing me to join servers 6570ed2e-e228-4741-831d-ba45ac197ddc
  9. I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...: I missed a letter on my activision email!!! Help!! 7ec6b58c-477e-45d5-824c-964c4151e0b6
  10. My Xbox can’t log in any help???

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox can’t log in any help???: Hi my xbox will not allow me to go past the password stage of sign in any help please??? 7919881b-82ca-440e-a6fe-4db3f5f82fc4