Help!! Can’t launch MW2 since last night! Tried everything!!

Discus and support Help!! Can’t launch MW2 since last night! Tried everything!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really need help with this extremely frustrating issue. My MW2 app for Xbox One hasn’t been able to launch since last night. It gets stuck after I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeremy Steward, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Help!! Can’t launch MW2 since last night! Tried everything!!

I really need help with this extremely frustrating issue. My MW2 app for Xbox One hasn’t been able to launch since last night. It gets stuck after I press “a” saying “updating playlist” or “retrieving message of the day” or something; and simply goes back to my Home Screen with no error code. I have tried every troubleshooting method including uninstalling and reinstalling my game, and I renewed my game pass ultimate a couple hours ago. I need help with this please!! I’ve tried everything with no success.

:)

Jeremy Steward, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Will you be playing the game online multiplayer or single-player campaign?

If online, make sure that you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate by following the steps below:

"Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions."

If single a player campaign follow the steps below:

"Settings > General > Network Settings > Go Offline > Launch the game."

If you will be playing online and you have confirmed the active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, please remove and re-add your account.

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  3. Spud 72 Win User

42-1 Rush NC?

No noobs? Dude, noobs are all I ran into last night. Great playing against them, but God help you if the majority of them were on your team or worse, in your squad. I haven't yelled and cursed at my tv that much last night since MW2.
  4. PlushLogic Win User

Unsupported Disc Error MW3

Tman,

Skyrim is affected as well. I spent three hours last night trying to load it up. Played fine between launch and last night. Now all of sudden, my pristine disc won't work in my 2007 white console. Tried everything you can imagine.
  5. Wes..- Win User

Starfield Problems

I was having the same issues with starfield last night like everyone else did, but it finally started working. Now today, it says I am too early, even after playing all last night. Please help me fix this, since I payed to have it early and now I can’t play it.
  6. footprint1821 Win User

When opening the xbox app it says connecting and does not stop,and when i close the window it says "we cant sign you i right now" error 0x40b

just happened to me last night, tried to launch a game on my windows 10 pc, loading and loading and loading,,,,,forever, never worked. shut down pc for the night, tried again this morning, same thing several times. support was NO HELP WHATSOEVER, they sent
    me here. HELP !!
Thema:

1. Help!! Can’t launch MW2 since last night! Tried everything!! - Similar Threads - Help Can’t launch

2. Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox: I just started setting up dev mode on my Xbox but now I’m trying to install safe exit and the other things I need but I keep getting hit with an error message saying the install failed can someone...
  3. Don’t know if this is the right place but I can’t post anywhere else so please help…

in XboX Insiders
    Don’t know if this is the right place but I can’t post anywhere else so please help…: Need help buying game pass. I live in Thailand (unsupported), recently switched to India region cause it’s supported and cheap. Now I want to buy gamepass console for series x. Can I “gift myself”...
  4. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  5. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  6. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  7. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  8. I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?: It won’t allow me to play minecraft bedrock edition due to my account apparently already being signed in when it’s not allowing me to join servers 6570ed2e-e228-4741-831d-ba45ac197ddc
  9. I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...: I missed a letter on my activision email!!! Help!! 7ec6b58c-477e-45d5-824c-964c4151e0b6
  10. i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t: hi i’m from south africa and i came to the US on holiday and i bought a new console.the series X i used to have an Xbox one x. so i keep trying to sign in on the new one but i can’t because im...