Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.
Discus and support Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have already filed a complaint to Microsoft but i also would like to expose this game in hopes that it will gain Microsofts attention and be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vengecide, May 3, 2019.
Thema:
Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.
Loading...
-
Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please. - Similar Threads - Help bring game
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Would like to help bring attention to my home Xbox being broken
in XboX InsidersWould like to help bring attention to my home Xbox being broken: Long story short I had to factory reset my Xbox series X. When I went to make my account my home Xbox again it just loads for a minute the unchecks the box and nothing happens. Saw a few with this... -
Please Microsoft help bring Fallout Shelter to Windows Phone
in XBoX Games and AppsPlease Microsoft help bring Fallout Shelter to Windows Phone: Microsoft does a great job at giving players great games. Fallout shelter was announced at e3 2015 and launched as 1 in the app store for ios. Games that pull in these kind of numbers remind users... -
Help Us Bring Online Gaming Back To The Original Xbox
in XBoX on ConsolesHelp Us Bring Online Gaming Back To The Original Xbox: We are a division under XBConnect 2.0, known as "Collective Tech." We, and XBConnect, are working to bring back online gaming to the original Xbox consoles. If you wish to help, and find more...