Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador.

Discus and support Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been on Xbox for a very long time. I wanted to see about how to be an Xbox Ambassador recently. Went to go see how to go about it, looked at the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aBowlOfSalmon, Dec 2, 2019.

  1. Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador.


    I've been on Xbox for a very long time. I wanted to see about how to be an Xbox Ambassador recently. Went to go see how to go about it, looked at the qualifications and I met all except for one. This one being not have had an account in the past year.
    Which, I remember I got one, but it was for a very poor reason. It was due to a gamer pic being taken down, there was nothing against tos about it. But it was taken down because a bunch of my friend's friends mass reported it because they thought it was funny.
    I guess I was just wondering about if this can be resolved. I talked with Xbox support live chat for a while and was eventually told I should try here, see if I could talk to the Xbox Ambassador community. I'll wait the rest of the time if I have to, but I
    would really be happy if something can happen for this. Edit: thanks for the already so quick responses! The offense added to my account was on april of 2019. So yes, I should be fine as of April 2020. But the reason of my post is to wonder if this can be
    resolved so I don't have to.

    :)
     
    aBowlOfSalmon, Dec 2, 2019
    #1
  2. Kev7420 Win User

    Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador.

    I suggest checking out https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  3. Farkas David01 Win User

    Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador.

    When did you have the enforcement? I think after one year you should be able to apply. It is amazing being an Xbox Ambassador, I can only recommend it. I hope you will have a chance to join us.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

    Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador.

    Any enforcement action after a year of last action so you just need to wait a year after the picture was taken down by enforcement you might be able to join after that.
  5. Desolation-3B8DEA8E- Win User

    Becoming an Ambassador - Please Help!

    The only thing you could do is try again after 12 months has passed. But I wouldn't get your hopes up. Meanwhile, there is nothing stopping you from helping people on the forum or Live, Ambassador or not.
  6. DigiLuigi Win User

    Becoming an Ambassador - Please Help!

    Why is it that support agents always back up the cheaters. Yes, I checked your games. Bottom of your list. Good luck becoming an ambassador when they find out.
Thema:

Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador.

Loading...
  1. Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador. - Similar Threads - Help becoming Ambassador

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...: Stop submitted by /u/nestirig [link] [comments]
  10. Can someone help me with a ROBLOX issue that's becoming more and more popular

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me with a ROBLOX issue that's becoming more and more popular: HI Everybody, I need help with my issue. The issue is called AutoVerifierV2. I've done every step on the Microsoft community, Roblox dev forum, On YouTube too and after I did a full reset...