help barn finds issue

Discus and support help barn finds issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; help barn finds show up one forza horizon 3 ..ie the the circle etc but when we get to location no cutscene appears ..is this a glitch or does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Player786183498, Dec 26, 2017.

  1. help barn finds issue


    help barn finds show up one forza horizon 3 ..ie the the circle etc but when we get to location no cutscene appears ..is this a glitch or does something else need unlocking/achieving first help please.. weve checked /double checked location .. etc

    :)
     
    Player786183498, Dec 26, 2017
    #1
  2. JPep715
    JPep715 Guest
    Barn finds

    Clues are tied to the story but you can find them on your own. Found three of them while just exploring without any prompt from the game.
     
    JPep715, Dec 26, 2017
    #2
  3. PeterGastl
    PeterGastl Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 - Relic Hunter broken

    i have 19 barn finds and still have just 86% of the achievement "relic hunter" for finding 15 barn finds.

    re install and delete safe file from console doesnt help.

    Any suggestions?
     
    PeterGastl, Dec 26, 2017
    #3
  4. ArminatorX Win User

    Horizon 4

    In order to "find" a Barn Find, the barn has to be announced on the radio first, and has to have an area around it to search for.

    If you use a video guide to get to a barn, and it hasn't been announced yet, you can't find the car, even if you are right in front of that specific barn.

    As others already said, some barns have certain requirements, like owning the castle or having reached certain game milestones.

    If you provided us with the description and location of the barns, we could perhaps help you what needs to be done to "activate" the barns.
  5. JPep715 Win User

    Barn finds

    Clues are tied to the story but you can find them on your own. Found three of them while just exploring without any prompt from the game.
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

    Barn finds

    As i mentioned they are tied to story progress and not level.

    At least thats how it woirked before.
  7. TheSWFC Win User

    Barn finds

    How do you find 'barn finds'? Do you have to be a certain level? I'm currently level 10.
  8. WHODINI 76 Win User

    Barn finds

    thanks guys for your help , ive now found them
Thema:

help barn finds issue

Loading...
  1. help barn finds issue - Similar Threads - help barn finds

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  7. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  8. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  9. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  10. [Forza Horizon 4 XB1] I don't have any Barn Finds... Please Help!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon 4 XB1] I don't have any Barn Finds... Please Help!: I am about halfway through the game and still yet to have a single Barn Find on my Map at any point. Tried being in a game with people who have the Barn Finds to complete and they are just...