Help. audio issue, music transfer, and dissapearing saved game info

Discus and support Help. audio issue, music transfer, and dissapearing saved game info in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First off, music transfer- i have tried several times to research on how to transfer music to my 360 thats is on my phone, but everything i try ends in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TyraRose93, Feb 5, 2019.

1. TyraRose93
    TyraRose93 Guest

First off, music transfer- i have tried several times to research on how to transfer music to my 360 thats is on my phone, but everything i try ends in failure. Someone please tell me how to do this please.

This then leafs to my audio problem- so i connect my phone to my 360 through usb so i can listen to music. Well midway through a song it will jump to abanoth part of the song and then skip to the next song. It happand to over half of the music list. One
    timenit willnplay yhe song, then on another occasion it will do this to the same song. This is very irritating, specially becausr my husband and i love to jam out while gaming and you cant get into any of the music. Any ideas?

Lastly, we got on to game and all out saved info for this game just vanished and wr have to start all over again. There haha been a couple of times this has happened. Last night, we found out all our progress dissapeared on one of the call of dutys. This
    is the firsr time it has happend to my profile. What can be causing this? What to do about it?

:)

TyraRose93, Feb 5, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there TyraRose93

This sounds like the memory storage is failing so I would suggest trying to save everything to a usb storage device and trying that way as a way to stop this from happening. Please also check your hard drive for any corrpted data by following the link provided. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/manage-games-data-360
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Tyra,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Based on the issues you are experiencing, I'm thinking that the issue lies in a corrupted hard drive. Whenever a 360 console starts to act up, it is usually a bad hard drive or the hard drive is going bad.

For solutions, you can try searching your hard drive for corrupted content. Go into your Xbox 360 storage and go into every category and sub category. Corrupted content will have a yellow Exclamation point next to it (!). Delete corrupted content from your
    storage.

You may also want to consider getting a new hard drive for your console. Can you let us know a few things? What type of Xbox 360 do you have? What kind of hard drive are you using, and how much storage is there?

Hope to hear back soon.
  4. Malacath Win User

Transferring Data to Xbox One

Your profile, your video and musics purchases will transfer.

Anything else like games, DLC and saves would be pointless as there is no backwards compatibilty
  5. JWVN Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset issues on PC

Hi,

I got similair problems with my xbox wireless headset thats connected via a bluetooth 5.0 dongle.

When i'm listening to music everything is ok but when playing cs-go and on discord i got drops or the sound dissapears. I only get it back when switching back to hands free ag audio and hear the bullets coming from everywhere and live in mono 0.5 live.

Microsoft please fix this issue!
  6. Zymesh-9448E794-85DD Win User

Two XBOX S consoles and Two 250GB HDD

your better of by transferring the save file to a USB rather than bringing the whole HDD since the Audio stored on the HDD cantbe transfered.
Thema:

1. Help. audio issue, music transfer, and dissapearing saved game info - Similar Threads - Help audio issue

2. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  3. headset audio help !!

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset audio help !!: i plugged my xbox into my TV and the game audio was coming out of the speakers but the xbox party chat only came through my headset, which i didn’t like so i plugged the xbox back into my monitor...
  4. Need help with dolby digital audio

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with dolby digital audio: I bought a Xbox series S yesterday and I’m running into issues getting the audio to work. I use a Lovesac Stealthtech via e-ARC on my LG C2 tv. However I’m not getting any audio options other than...
  5. Need help combining Xbox and pc audio into one headset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help combining Xbox and pc audio into one headset.: I have a series x, astro a40s, and a windows 10pc, everything is up to date. I am trying to get game sound from my Xbox and sound from my pc at the same time. So I can play a game and have YouTube...
  6. I need help figuring out how to get audio output.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help figuring out how to get audio output.: I have not been able to talk to anyone in a party for over a year now. I can hear them, but they can’t hear me. This started when I had my old Xbox One and old headset. I thought that maybe it was...
  7. Someone please help, my audio is cutting out while I stream.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone please help, my audio is cutting out while I stream.: My audio when I plug in my headset to my Xbox series X controller during a stream is cutting out every second as if someone was muting and unmuting my stream. I haven't touched the settings at all...
  8. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...
  9. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...
  10. I need help solving my audio issue

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help solving my audio issue: My Xbox will play effect and music audio just fine, but voices come out muffled or completely missing. I believe it's a problem with the channels, but turning on mono audio just shuts off the...