HELP! Any ideas what to do? I just turned my Xbox on and started updating games and apps...

Discus and support HELP! Any ideas what to do? I just turned my Xbox on and started updating games and apps... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Zaltizar [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zaltizar, May 15, 2020.

1. /u/Zaltizar
    /u/Zaltizar Guest

HELP! Any ideas what to do? I just turned my Xbox on and started updating games and apps...

/u/Zaltizar, May 15, 2020
  2. RespawnForLives Win User

External Hard Drive Automatic Updates?

Mine do not, any ideas on how to fix this?

I have auto updates turned on, I have a 4tb HDD that is powered. My games and apps do not auto-update. I have even factory reset my Xbox one. Please help.
  3. Timmayyyyyy Win User

Xbox One permanent black screen

No problem, thanks for helping. I tried what you said, still doing the same thing. It started about 2 days ago. I'm not totally sure if it was an update or not. What happened was I turned my xbox on and it was extremely buggy on the home screen. It kept
    not scrolling through anything for minutes at a time and then it would just scroll through everything all at once really fast. when I tried to open apps like Netflix I was getting error codes. I restarted the system to see if it'd help any and then this started
    happening.
  4. CyberKnoxx Win User

Can't download Halo: The Master Chief Collection *solved*

With all the trouble shooting you've tried, I would just try and contact support at this point.

They may be able to help.

FYI,

Had a similar issue couple months back.

What I had to end up doing was to force/manually start the Xbox related updates.

Go to Microsoft Store App > Download and Updates (top right corner) and manually start the updates with any app that calls out for Xbox or Gaming.

Once that was complete it worked fine for me. Hope it helps.
  5. Popa2caps Win User

How do i turn off all services for Xbox on my Windows 10 PC?

Thanks again for helping, i was searching google myself. Things to note that might help solve this issue.

I updated my computer sometime during E3 and and it wasn't just a small update. It added a new game bar that was kinda like the old Xbox App (Xbox App beta). I never had this service stub before this update at all. I would only ever see Xbox App, not this new
    one.

I also don't sign into my computer, i just use a usename becuase id ont' like the windows store with passwords and what not. I have all aps turned off in the windows store and most if not all windows apps are turned off. Contona is turned off, but it's still
    search, so i can't turn it off 100%.

UAC and defender are also turned off. I did notice after this update defender came back on, but i had to go to group policy and enable turn off defender again.

I do use games on my system like uplay,steam,origin all the time, but no need for DVR, Game Bar, anything xbox as i left xbox awhile ago.

If you need any more details i'd be glad to help.
  6. CyberKnoxx Win User

Every time i try to log in to xbox live on pc the error 0x800704cf pops out

Had a similar issue couple months back.

What I had to end up doing was to force/manually start the Xbox related updates.

Go to Microsoft Store App > Download and Updates (top right corner) and manually start the updates with any app that calls out for Xbox or Gaming.

Once that was complete it worked fine for me. Hope it helps.
Thema:

1. HELP! Any ideas what to do? I just turned my Xbox on and started updating games and apps... - Similar Threads - HELP ideas turned

2. Ideas that I find helpful to fellow xbox users

in XboX Insiders
    Ideas that I find helpful to fellow xbox users: I have 2 ideas that I would like to see come to Xbox. 1, being able to stream video/audio apps to discord. Like being able to stream Netflix or Disney plus even the browser to your friends on...
  3. My microsoft account got deleted and I had no idea (I lost my minecraft and I need help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got deleted and I had no idea (I lost my minecraft and I need help...: So recently weird stuff had been happening on my pc. Apparently my pc had been acting weird and appeared to be hacked (I found it out after taking it to my pc builder). I had my passwords saved in...
  4. I know what my Gamertag is but no idea what my email and password is. Any help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know what my Gamertag is but no idea what my email and password is. Any help?: I have done the recovery form but made this account a very long time ago and I can't remember anything but the Gamertag and the account's first and last names. I want this account back as I got...
  5. Can anyone help me with contacting whoever it is about this Xbox One Game Idea please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me with contacting whoever it is about this Xbox One Game Idea please?: I emailed *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** about a new Xbox One Game Idea and they never respond back. Can someone help me out with contacting them or whoever it...
  6. Please help, New to xbox (No idea to be honest)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, New to xbox (No idea to be honest): New to xbox (No idea to be honest) can't log in. Keep getting "There's a problem with your account, Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in". I have gone to this, there is nothing...
  7. Idea for xbox app that can help people

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for xbox app that can help people: So I was thinking that you guys should add the option to be able to scroll lo our screenshots and clips like the app photos does this will make it easier for people to see their constant in the...
  8. An idea to help reduce combat stick drift

in XboX Insiders
    An idea to help reduce combat stick drift: With the Xbox accessories app you can change where the centre is so you can remove stick drift sorry for the bad explanation but hope you can make out what it is submitted by...
  9. Entire Xbox 1S Games Library was wiped?!?!? No idea why?? HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Entire Xbox 1S Games Library was wiped?!?!? No idea why?? HELP!!: Have had this Xbox for over half the year now and this has never happened before! I woke up today and booted it up and not only was some of my groups of games on my home screen messed up or not...
  10. I need help guys, this problem has been on for a week now, no idea how to solve it, it's...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help guys, this problem has been on for a week now, no idea how to solve it, it's...: I can't play download or anything because for some reason my download speed is 0 [img] 49f71636-0763-4e00-a560-82e38df18a85