HELP ANNOYING PLEASE

Discus and support HELP ANNOYING PLEASE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; IVE HAD MY XBOX ELITE series 2 for like a few months and now out if nowhere the rb button keeps registering twice on one click. Its so annoying abd is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyanMontalbano, Sep 2, 2020.

  1. HELP ANNOYING PLEASE


    IVE HAD MY XBOX ELITE series 2 for like a few months and now out if nowhere the rb button keeps registering twice on one click. Its so annoying abd is actually ruining comp matches for me sometimes. I dont wanna buy another controller like this is so annoying
    paying this much for a controller and having issues with it. My original xbox controller has ZERO issues. My basically pro expwnsive elite cant even work right for over a few months anyone else have the same issue

    :)
     
    RyanMontalbano, Sep 2, 2020
    #1
  2. StrAts-55 Win User

    HELP ANNOYING PLEASE

    I've had nearly the same issue with my controller, I bought a Forza 6 themed Xbox + Controller, the first controller would constantly move the stick right but only in select menus like the car select menu, I got a replacement and now the replacement is double
    pressing right (D-Pad) most of the time, my spare controller is fine but both Forza 6 themed controllers have issues.
  3. o I BE TROLLIN Win User

    annoying hackers, please help.

    thanks guys, I don't have my credit card linked with my account, so thankfully I don't have to worry about money being stolen. but thank you for those helpfully suggestions!
  4. Tango T Win User

    annoying hackers, please help.

  5. Judge Win User

    annoying hackers, please help.

    Hey there! The correct thing to do when you believe someone has accessed your account is to contact support over the phone. When you do so, tell them you wish to open an unauthorized access report. When they open up this report they will lock your account
    during investigation. In the mean time, try and have them stop any payments, and maybe even think about calling your bank and telling them that someone is making unauthorized transactions from Microsoft and they can possibly refund you. That is where you start,
    and support over the phone can certainly help you further. Best of luck.
  6. Individuality-093EBE Win User

    Annoying friend problems?????? Please help.?

    How about you go outside and play a sport with him instead of playing xbox.
Thema:

HELP ANNOYING PLEASE

Loading...
  1. HELP ANNOYING PLEASE - Similar Threads - HELP ANNOYING PLEASE

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Any help here? This is annoying.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help here? This is annoying.: I have the Series X and am on an IPv4 connection. I’ve cleared my MAC address and set my DNS to 8.8.8.8 Primary and 8.8.4.4 Secondary but my console still won’t connect to the internet on startup....