Help. an entity who I am not following and not my friend is showing up on the 'friends'...

Discus and support Help. an entity who I am not following and not my friend is showing up on the 'friends'... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Help. an entity who I am not following and not my friend is showing up on the 'friends' leaderboards. Please fix this Issue . because I am infuriated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Demotry, Jun 17, 2021.

  1. Demotry
    Demotry Guest

    Help. an entity who I am not following and not my friend is showing up on the 'friends'...


    Help. an entity who I am not following and not my friend is showing up on the 'friends' leaderboards.

    Please fix this Issue . because I am infuriated by it everytime I see it.

    [Edit: Additional Info]

    I also tried to press 'follow' on the person. the follow button doesn't change to 'favorite'

    additional info: long ago he added me. then I accepted. the next day I think he unfriended me. but as you can see. we are not friends. I have 0 friends. I do not 'follow' this person. If I recall, this happened just before or after microsoft decided to retire xbox Companion app for new Xbox App. so maybe something happened there.


    Help. an entity who I am not following and not my friend is showing up on the 'friends'... [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Demotry, Jun 17, 2021
    #1
  2. Demotry Win User

    Help. an entity who I am not following and not my friend is showing up on the 'friends' leaderboards.

    thank you for your reply. it did not work.

    1.) I blocked him in xbox app.
    2.) start forza.
    3.) still shows up in leaderboard.

    after that I tried to press 'follow' on the person. the follow button doesn't change to 'favorite'

    additional info: long ago he added me. then I accepted. the next day I think he unfriended me. but as you can see. we are not friends. I have 0 friends. I do not 'follow' this person. If I recall, this happened just before or after microsoft decided to retire xbox Companion app for new Xbox App. so maybe something happened there.

    help me please, I know it's minor but because it does affect me. thank you for your time.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Help. an entity who I am not following and not my friend is showing up on the 'friends' leaderboards.

  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Help. an entity who I am not following and not my friend is showing up on the 'friends' leaderboards.

    I suggest blocking the user, and see if it removes him from the list.
  5. Randver Win User

    Looking for new friends

    [quote user="Enigmatic J"]

    Also a lot of people are confused about the new friend system. It appears that both people have to add as friends cause if just one person does than you are just a follower I hope they add the request option in the next update

    [/quote]

    I sent a dozen friends request to people new to the Xbox that were looking for friends. They accepted my friends request yet Xbox.com still shows them as pending. The One has them as followers. So I need to figure out who of my followers are actually people
    I friended and then friend them or who are simply followers that have chosen to stalk me.

    Followers don't show up on leaderboards and they aren't drivatars in Forza so I'm not understanding the usefulness of the feature. It clutters everything up and I have to jump through hoops to actually see someone on my friends list that has friended me.
  6. Mogwai Warrior Win User

    Help me get this straight...

    Here is what I don't get. I have sent several people FR. Those people who I have sent FR to show up as friends, but they really aren't because I believe if they were friends they would also be on my followers list also. Correct? The only reason I say this
    is, is because I know for a fact that the people on my followers list are friends because they were friends before I got the XBOX One. I am so confused.
Thema:

Help. an entity who I am not following and not my friend is showing up on the 'friends'...

Loading...
  1. Help. an entity who I am not following and not my friend is showing up on the 'friends'... - Similar Threads - Help entity following

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  10. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...