HELP, AGENT EMAIL ADDRESS NEEDED FOR XBOX URGENT

Discus and support HELP, AGENT EMAIL ADDRESS NEEDED FOR XBOX URGENT in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. Does anyone have an email address to contact xbox. The Contact Us page does not help. Please, any ideas on how to actually talk to an agent on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HayleyJackson2, Nov 25, 2020.

1. HELP, AGENT EMAIL ADDRESS NEEDED FOR XBOX URGENT

Hi. Does anyone have an email address to contact xbox. The Contact Us page does not help. Please, any ideas on how to actually talk to an agent on email.

:)

HayleyJackson2, Nov 25, 2020
  2. SquareFeline87 Win User

I don't remember my email and password for one of my gamertags.

I need urgent help. I have sold my xbox and deleted the accounts. I don't know a clue what my gamer tag was or the email address linked to it. But my xbox live is still active and I cannot cancel it. How can I get around this ???
  3. VibroPlex Win User

Can't access my xbox live account or my Microsoft account that is associated with it.

To successfully recover your gamertag, you need the email address & password, and only Xbox LIVE phone agents can help with that. 800-4MY-XBOX is their US number.
  4. Meharry Plays Win User

When I load up call of duty it says connection failed, I can’t fix it

Edit: so I have just logged into a different account with a different email and it’s let me onto cod so it’s an account/email issue

I still need help urgently!
  5. XeaMn Mc Win User

How long does take to receive game pass gift from friend

My friend gifted me a fortnite starter pack from xbox Microsoft store and I got no email or even xbox chat message I need help I wanna claim it urgently before the next update
  6. Tetrasides Win User

Error Status Code: 8015D080

You can't change an email address on an account if you can't access the other email address. To change email address on the account, it requires you to enter your details for the old account.

I recommend you talk to an official Xbox/Microsoft support agent and maybe they can help you and tell you the correct procedure.
Thema:

HELP, AGENT EMAIL ADDRESS NEEDED FOR XBOX URGENT

1. HELP, AGENT EMAIL ADDRESS NEEDED FOR XBOX URGENT - Similar Threads - HELP AGENT EMAIL

2. Problems with getting an agent to help a pressing matter

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with getting an agent to help a pressing matter: I genuinely hate to type this, but I need to get my EA account, but I cannot access the email address that is associated with my EA account is rendered inactive, and I cannot do anything to access...
  3. An Agent Broke My XBOX With Code: X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X - and now no-one will help me.

in XboX Insiders
    An Agent Broke My XBOX With Code: X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X - and now no-one will help me.: I was happily chilling, playing OG Xbox games on my 360 - as usual. SSX 3 is digitally stored on my console, and I have been playing for years. I needed help with something, and mentioned my...
  4. I need help with the compliance lock. Microsoft agents please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with the compliance lock. Microsoft agents please help!: I need help with the removal of the compliance lock on my account. To explain the full story regarding my account and how I got to this point: I play Minecraft Java on PC (account linked with...
  5. Suspensions and customer support agents not helping or being rude

in XboX Insiders
    Suspensions and customer support agents not helping or being rude: I stop playing on Xbox for about a month only been using the Xbox as a paperweight to watch TV or stream experiences through kinect. Without any information or details I was suspended for 4 days...
  6. Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...: I've been streaming to twitch from my Xbox. My PC can run games but can't stream them so I started using the HDMI in on my Xbox as a passthrough capture card for streaming. This has been brought...
  7. How do I recover my hacked Microsoft account that no agent can help me recover?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my hacked Microsoft account that no agent can help me recover?: I lost access to my Microsoft account around November-October 2022, and ever since then I been trying to get it back and even got in contact with support, but they were no help at all. But from...
  8. How do I get an agent who can legitimately help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get an agent who can legitimately help?: I have an issue with a controller I ordered through design lab, I spent approximately 2 hours on the phone with various agents. I was blind transferred twice with the agent I was sent to having...
  9. Why doesn't it let me type in the Microsoft help agent textbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't it let me type in the Microsoft help agent textbox: I tried to contact a Microsoft agent. They were able to respond but when I try to type to them the text box won't work. b94437c5-c303-45ad-b0f7-db5e8944428f
  10. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...