Help. Achievements from Xbox One and Pc games no longer show on recent list!
Discus and support Help. Achievements from Xbox One and Pc games no longer show on recent list! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help. For over a month now, any Xbox One or Live PC game I play there achievements will NOT show on my profile under Games. All 360 and GFWL games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by morpheus2n2, Sep 4, 2018.
Thema:
Help. Achievements from Xbox One and Pc games no longer show on recent list!
Loading...
-
Help. Achievements from Xbox One and Pc games no longer show on recent list! - Similar Threads - Help Achievements games
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Help find solution for achievement
in XboX InsidersHelp find solution for achievement: Hallo, my son has just completed Paw patrol mighty pups save Adventure bay and got all achievements but for one. “Mission find chickaletta”, he collected all the treats and shields but won’t... -
An achievement on borderlands 2 isn't working properly need help
in XBoX Games and AppsAn achievement on borderlands 2 isn't working properly need help: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. [PII removed] b608a88e-28bd-495e-bf95-d71a76d22314 -
My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it
in XBoX on WindowsMy xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it: My achievements on my Xbox series x have deleted themselves and aren’t showing up after this last update to my system and factory reset hasn’t fixed the problem I had 17,400 gamer score that’s now... -
Help with 360 achievements
in XBoX Games and AppsHelp with 360 achievements: Been on Xbox for 15 years now 13 on this account, when I was younger I think around 2009 or 2010, i modded a few Xbox 360 achievements. Accounts total gamer score got wiped, I deserved it lol. But... -
I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.
in XBoX Games and AppsI’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.: I have been trying to complete the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. One of the achievements in this game called “I’m Only Gonna Get Stronger!” is refusing to unlock. I have already completed the... -
Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster
in XBoX Games and AppsBreak a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster: What should I do xbox isn't gonna help I have reset my xbox still didn't work break a leg achievement stuck at 99% for dead island 2 281630a0-13b9-49d5-9619-3d593a8d654c