help a sis out

Discus and support help a sis out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i don’t really know how these forums work or anything, so sorry if i chose the wrong categories or whatever i just need answers. ok so lately i’ve been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bigbaekhyun, Oct 31, 2017.

  1. bigbaekhyun
    bigbaekhyun Guest

    help a sis out


    i don’t really know how these forums work or anything, so sorry if i chose the wrong categories or whatever i just need answers. ok so lately i’ve been having problems with a game that didn’t give me problems before. i want to try uninstalling and installing
    it back. however, i don’t actually own the game on the account i use to play it. i want to know if i can reinstall it with my saved data still there even though i don’t technically own the game. in a simpler way of asking it, will my save data still be there
    after i uninstall it even though it’s a secondary account?

    :)
     
    bigbaekhyun, Oct 31, 2017
    #1
  2. Plants Vs Zombies New Free DLC!!!

    Same here cant download update and my sis cant on hers ether pls help
     
    mega martin 85, Oct 31, 2017
    #2
  3. CAG

    I think he read the sticky, sis.
     
    NUMB3RS-6FC81A6A-3C21-4A6A-B73B-522B49C10A90, Oct 31, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    help a sis out

    Yes. Save data is separate from game data. So it will still be there.
     
    Smwutches, Oct 31, 2017
    #4
  5. You're Save Data is attached to your Xbox Profile trough Xbox Live, so if you uninstall and reinstall the game your save data should still be there.
     
    Krisander 1998, Oct 31, 2017
    #5
  6. bigbaekhyun
    bigbaekhyun Guest
    Thank you!!!
     
    bigbaekhyun, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. Krisander 1998 Win User

    help a sis out

    You're Save Data is attached to your Xbox Profile trough Xbox Live, so if you uninstall and reinstall the game your save data should still be there.
  8. bigbaekhyun Win User

    help a sis out

    Yes. Save data is separate from game data. So it will still be there.
    Thank you!!!
  9. Smwutches Win User

    help a sis out

    Yes. Save data is separate from game data. So it will still be there.
  10. Smwutches Win User

    Si

    You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  11. LuisULTM1 Win User

    Can't play Gears 3 multiplayer, keeps asking me to re-download content

    I have the same problem if you solve it if you can please help me.

    Thank you.

    Tengo el mismo Problema si lo resuelves por favor si puedes me ayudas.

    Gracias.
Thema:

help a sis out

Loading...
  1. help a sis out - Similar Threads - help sis

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...