Help a momma out

Discus and support Help a momma out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey gamers!! I am wondering about my 10 y/o son on Xbox live. He keeps friending people he doesn't know and he tells me that he needs to be in group... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stingrayempire, Nov 7, 2017.

  1. Help a momma out


    Hey gamers!!

    I am wondering about my 10 y/o son on Xbox live. He keeps friending people he doesn't know and he tells me that he needs to be in group chat to play Overwatch. Is this true and what precautions should I take to keep him safe on his headset/Xbox Live? I
    am a little ignorant about this which is why I am reaching out.

    grazie... Jen(gamer's momma)

    :)
     
    stingrayempire, Nov 7, 2017
    #1
  2. Salem in Chains, Nov 7, 2017
    #2
  3. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    How old are you guys?

    Old enough to be yo momma!!
     
    Wiggs, Nov 7, 2017
    #3
  4. Wiggs Win User

    How old are you guys?

    Old enough to be yo momma!!
  5. REPULSIVE TACO Win User

    STILL THE GREATEST PLAYER EVER

    i bet momma's proud of you .....
  6. Mafivee Win User

    "Read my neck rolls: Entitled!" Favorite Characters?

    He's a Momma's boy alright. Poor Trevor.
  7. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

    Should I buy this game?

    Should your momma buy this game for ya? lol
  8. Defy Lightning Win User

    Swarm? Lets dashboard.

    Yo momma lagged when we had sex. Ohohoho!
Thema:

Help a momma out

Loading...
  1. Help a momma out - Similar Threads - Help momma

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...