Help a grandma please

Discus and support Help a grandma please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I brought a xbox for grandchild (12 year old) i joined him to xbox gold , my question is does he also need the game pass as my understanding was the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nan sand, May 25, 2020.

  1. Nan sand
    Nan sand Guest

    Help a grandma please


    I brought a xbox for grandchild (12 year old) i joined him to xbox gold , my question is does he also need the game pass as my understanding was the gold pass included the game pass . Does he need both ????

    :)
     
    Nan sand, May 25, 2020
    #1
  2. HighendLeX85 Win User

    Help a grandma please

    Xbox Gold is needed to use multiplayer features. With this your grandchild can play games online with his friends and other players of the Xbox community. With game pass he gets access to a variety of games. So he can download and play those games without
    buying them. The advantage of this is that he can play a lot of games for a monthly fee (the game pass). You just need to be aware, that if he unsubscribes from game pass he couldn´t play those games anymore after the paid subscription ends.

    Best is to test the gamepass (in europe you get the first month for 1€).
  3. PzY lSunny Win User

    Help a grandma please

    That's correct. If he needs Gold and Game Pass, getting the Game Pass Ultimate will get you sorted
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Help a grandma please

    There are three different subscriptions.

    1. Gold- This would allow your Grandson to play online multiplayer games and chat with his friends online.

    2. Game Pass- This is like Netflix for gaming their are certain games that are on a list that will allow your grandson to download and play these games as long as he has an active subscription and as long as they are still on the list. This list is updated
    periodically where some games are added and some are taken off of the list. Not all games that are available for the console are in this list.

    3. Ultimate game pass- This subscription is a combination of the two subscriptions above.

    All of these subscriptions are optional and are not required for your grandson to play on the system they each have their own thing that they do.
  5. Nan sand Win User

    Help a grandma please

    Thanks for your reply

    so if he wants game pass + gold i need to get both or the ultimate game pass is that correct ?
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Help a grandma please

    In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
Thema:

Help a grandma please

Loading...
  1. Help a grandma please - Similar Threads - Help grandma please

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Please help an old Grandma!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help an old Grandma!: Please help an old Grandma! I bought Fif23 ultimate edition from microsoft website for my grandson. It seems i need a 25 character code to install the game onto his xbox, but i wasn’t given one. I...