Help a comrade out

Discus and support Help a comrade out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to fix this? Cause I know this isn't how it looked like before. Somehow it just flipped for some reason [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RavonDragneel, May 23, 2020.

  1. Help a comrade out


    Does anyone know how to fix this? Cause I know this isn't how it looked like before. Somehow it just flipped for some reason
    Help a comrade out [​IMG]


    :)
     
    RavonDragneel, May 23, 2020
    #1
  2. Shadow19841709 Win User

    Help a comrade out

    Go over to you profile and click on customise guide tabs you can move the tabs to the order you want.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Help a comrade out

  4. TwoDollaJunkie Win User

    Help a comrade out

    That's looks really cool.

    Sorry, I can't help ya buddy, maybe one of the other ambassadors can.
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

    HDMI no sound, shows DVI in settings.

    Glad to hear our comrades on Twitter were able to help you out here! And congratulations on the upcoming nuptials! :)
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

    Xbox ambassador changed gamertag

    Hey Y0shster! Glad to hear our comrades the Tweet Fleet are helping you out with this, if you do need further help with anything else though we'll be here to lend a hand! :)
Thema:

Help a comrade out

Loading...
  1. Help a comrade out - Similar Threads - Help comrade

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...