Help 116 erroe

Discus and support Help 116 erroe in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bi everyone. So my daughter wants to play roblox but error 116 stops her from doung so. I have googled and followed the instructions to fix this. Her... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dizzy The Boss3, Feb 2, 2018.

  1. Help 116 erroe


    Bi everyone. So my daughter wants to play roblox but error 116 stops her from doung so. I have googled and followed the instructions to fix this. Her settings where set up as she needed to play the game but it is still not letti g her play it. Help please
    got a little gamer that can't play her game!

    :)
     
    Dizzy The Boss3, Feb 2, 2018
    #1
  2. erro de atualização do xbox [erro de atualização do xbox ]

    Meu xbox one está com erro de atualização .... está travado erro 102 ... quero ajuda

    [Translation]

    My xbox one has an update error .... is locked error 102 ... I want help
     
    Francieudo ODC, Feb 2, 2018
    #2
  3. xbox live marketplace

    erroe message..... plz help . xboxlive marketplace is currently shutdown error 803c20008
     
    XXSCARFACE101XX, Feb 2, 2018
    #3
  4. FelioSkaPunk Win User

    i can't download Resident Evil 4 (Redemption Code)

  5. Jamie Hagan Win User

    Error 116

    Hello!

    if it worked before the latest update that means it could something on our end.

    an option what i could recommend to you is that, you change you child's settings that eases restrictions on different type of games, you can do this by going to My Account > Content restrictions and change the age range to what you feel comfortable with.

    if the the step above did not work i suggest that you hover over the game > click the pause button > click Manage games & add-ons > go to Saved Data > hover over the one that says your profiles name > click the pause button > and delete the file (This will
    not harm your child's game this will maybe let him access it.

    Also always check for updates.

    And if no steps work Uninstall the game and then Reinstall the game.

    If this still doesn't work please contact https://support.xbox.com/ and contact an agent.

    Thank you!
  6. MasterCheese069 Win User

    Error 116

    I am running into the same thing with my daughter’s Xbox. It seems that this error has resurfaced with the latest Xbox update.
  7. T0X1C ST0RM Win User

    Looking for all able bodied players

    I am a level 116 and have completed the campaign on legendary twice (co-op) so i will be happy to help if you are desperate for someone, message me when you want
  8. SGM26 Win User

    ok so how many hrs have you played and NOT finished the main quest?

    116 hours and 32 minutes and counting though I plan on finishing the main quest soon.
Thema:

Help 116 erroe

Loading...
  1. Help 116 erroe - Similar Threads - Help 116 erroe

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...