HELP! 0xd05e010d error code

Discus and support HELP! 0xd05e010d error code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HELP! I paid for Subnautica download for PC (from Xbox where I already had subscription, but I also wanted the game on my PC), but I get the 0xd05e010d... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Terez Bocz, Dec 29, 2023.

  1. Terez Bocz
    Terez Bocz Guest

    HELP! 0xd05e010d error code


    HELP! I paid for Subnautica download for PC (from Xbox where I already had subscription, but I also wanted the game on my PC), but I get the 0xd05e010d error code when trying to install the game onto my PC. All other games installed eventually (I had to download them one by one to avoid receiving various error codes), but this one just doesn't download. I tried ALL suggested fixes and nothing works. Do I give up and claim back my money, or is there a fix someone could give me? I love this game and would like to play it on my PC, so any help would be much appreciated.

    :)
     
    Terez Bocz, Dec 29, 2023
    #1
  2. Vanessaez Win User

    HELP! 0xd05e010d error code

    Hello Terez B, My name is Vanessa, an independent advisor, and I'm here to guide you on your case.

    Based on the information you have provided, here are some solutions you can try:

    Restart your PC. This may seem like a basic solution, but sometimes it's all that's needed to fix installation problems.
    Verify that your internet connection is stable and that you have enough free space on your hard drive.
    Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app. This can fix problems with the app or with its ability to communicate with Microsoft servers.
    Update your graphics driver. Outdated graphics drivers can cause compatibility issues with some games.
    Try installing the game in a different location. It's possible that the problem is due to an issue with the current installation folder.
    If you have tried all of these solutions and you are still receiving the error 0xd05e010d, you may need to request a refund.

    If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

    Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  3. Nitescape Win User

    Issues Installing Crusader Kings III

    Did you ever find a solution for this?
    I got the same error and tried all the same stuff recommended here and nothing solved it.

    I kept clicking retry and then finally another error came up, 0x803fb107.
    This error led me to some better info as I could not find anything other than this thread on the first error - 0xd05e010d.

    The second error led me to a video that fixed it on the first suggestion. They have other suggestions but their first solved it for me.

    Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE2Wlvv1RsI&t=8s

    The first solution was to repair the store with the command wsreset > letting the store repair > closing the store > rebooting.
  4. Omar Baroma Win User
  5. ACHV HighBounce Win User

    Wont let me sign in

  6. denis97g Win User
Thema:

HELP! 0xd05e010d error code

Loading...
  1. HELP! 0xd05e010d error code - Similar Threads - HELP 0xd05e010d error

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...