Hello

Discus and support Hello in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I recently purchase a xbox live card from a convention store will it work on my xbox 360 console 91d919a6-944f-45fe-9746-93e117ef9091 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ShaquannahRichardson, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Hello

I recently purchase a xbox live card from a convention store will it work on my xbox 360 console

:)

ShaquannahRichardson, Jun 9, 2021
  2. ZuckerVier10 Win User

Hello

That does help, Zucker, thank you.

I've only got two of you complaining about this (that I have seen personally). We can't reproduce it here, so I believe it might be specific to your region.

What I want you to try is reaching out to
    Konami
    . That link will send you to their US support site.
    Their Europe link
    does not work for me, but here it is in case it works for you. They don't have any forums that I can find so I am unsure if others are running into this at this time. Let them know what your situation is with your region and what is happening.
    You can direct them to this forum thread so that they can see you have been working with us, and show that we cannot get the same update issue you are seeing.

Please let me know how it goes! I'm interested to see how they work with you on it, and if we can get to a resolution together. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
    I've already contacted the Konami support, they asked me about region, country and xbox type. They are still working on it. If I have any updates I will let you know. I deleted all saved content and reinstalled the game but still nothing. I appreciate your
    help.
  3. ZuckerVier10 Win User

Hello

Thanks for the reply misses Quinzel, I've tried already but nothing happened. The issue still exists.
  4. Smwutches Win User

hello

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of January, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  5. AdamKronus Win User

Hello

As they said before: a cell phone and money to buy the game.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Hello

Seems you received a ban.

More info on your ban can be found over at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Since the enforcement team isn't using the forums, they won't help you here.
Thema:

Hello

1. Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  8. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  9. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  10. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2