Hello Xbox Support

Discus and support Hello Xbox Support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has made an accidental purchase of a 18+ game I would love to get a refund most likely in a gift card code so he could spend it on something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eman Jakupovic, May 21, 2023.

1. Hello Xbox Support

My son has made an accidental purchase of a 18+ game I would love to get a refund most likely in a gift card code so he could spend it on something else

Much appreciated -Enes

(PS: I was not there when he bought it)

:)

Eman Jakupovic, May 21, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hello Xbox Support

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

You can request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds.

Also, if ever the refund will be approved, the money will be refunded on the same payment method that was used in buying the game.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Hello xbox support

4. onyxishere Win User

hello xbox support

Sorry to hear it. What your parents will need to do is give phone support a call. Support can walk them through the reset procedure for the pass code. Click the link below to get the number for your country.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Smwutches Win User

hello microsoft support

You will need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

Hello Support, sombody at work???

You may want to try posting in the support section of the forums instead of the discuss section if you're looking for a response from support.
Thema:

Hello Xbox Support

1. Hello Xbox Support - Similar Threads - Hello Support

2. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  3. Hello, I bought a set,,Criminal organization’ and it turned out that it does not support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought a set,,Criminal organization’ and it turned out that it does not support...: Hello, I bought a set,,Criminal organization’ and it turned out that it does not support the xbox s/x series platforms, I ask for a refund a2d20bfc-03a6-4c95-a638-d3fc74a95b3a
  4. Hello, Does Xbox One X support auto hdr?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Does Xbox One X support auto hdr?: Hello, I am asking if Xbox One X supports auto hdr? 7e687521-ce1f-4bde-ab50-c7c4d54d97b7
  5. hello i nedd support chat on xbox one please i have a probelm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i nedd support chat on xbox one please i have a probelm: hello i nedd support xbox one cht help please 6ac3e511-6584-4cc9-8e14-a6ddb48f9a1a
  6. hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help: hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help 0388ca32-ca72-4c10-ba8c-a15cd2cf2aab
  7. hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat: hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat 6718adbb-4e55-4d6b-b2f3-d163cc1721ad
  8. hello i want support chat communication to resolve my probleme

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want support chat communication to resolve my probleme: hello i want cncel preorder games help c1811c29-fec1-4629-8e50-53e345a11e0b
  9. 're error 8007007A hello support

in XBoX on Consoles
    're error 8007007A hello support: UPDATE: Issue is fixed. Turns out microsoft, for some reason or another, deleted my hotmail alias, so it didnt work for signing in, but could still receeve emails. So the alias was removed, i...
  10. Hello xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello xbox support: Hello, Xbox Support this Xbox one user I own Xbox One. I want to send this message to let you know that on Nov 20th 2017 I was playing Call of duty WW2 and this other fellow xbox one user sent me...