Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...

Discus and support Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello xbox so i did a refund on three minecraft items and they got dienied i wont get banned will i cause i worried about that i might get banned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Charliegames, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Charliegames
    Charliegames Guest

Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...

Hello xbox

so i did a refund on three minecraft items and they got dienied i wont get banned will i cause i worried about that i might get banned

:)

Charliegames, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a bit worried about if i will

Hi Charliegames! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you reach your refund limit per year, you won't get banned, just will be unable to do refunds for the rest of the year
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

I’m really scared to get banned :.(

Hello, EnergyxLloyd. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Rest assured, you will not get banned from requesting a refund. I would only recommend you to make sure you do not accidentally request refunds again, since requesting refunds over and over may cause you issues.

But one accidental refund request after 8 months of no refund requests at all will not put you at risk of being banned, rest assured.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases were made with my Xbox balance

Hi there LateralSum61474, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

You shouldn't get banned in that case. If you reach the refund limit, it simply won't allow you to refund more for the rest of the year. If you are not doing it on purpose to abuse the refund system, then there shouldn't be a problem. Just keep in mind that if you make too many refunds, you may exhaust your opportunities, although the specific number of refunds allowed per year hasn't been explicitly announced.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. ESCORPI0N72 Win User

Refund Requests Question?

Hi, thanks for the reply Ben, so it should be all good right? Reaching the maximum number of refund requests and getting the message "Customers are eligible for a limited number of refunds per year, and you've reached your limit for this year." Shouldn't be a cause for concern in terms of a suspension, as I ve only done this once and have no other refunds or request from the past few years?
  6. Herenya Win User

Refund Question

Thanks for the quick reply!

I have already received a refund for the game. I am just concerned because of the posts and forums I have seen where players are getting banned for refunds. Though I haven't seen any that quite match my situation.
Thema:

1. Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a... - Similar Threads - Hello quick question

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  8. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  9. Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...: How do i play on cloud gaming even though im on an child account? b66aaf28-1d79-4e73-bbc0-df5d1129f71c
  10. Hello, I need help as quick as possible!

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I need help as quick as possible!: I'm looking into buying an XBOX Series S lately, and I want to know if downloading games for free requires any kind of subscription. I'd also like to know if paid games needs a subscription, too....