Hello xbox isn't letting me join or make parties and it's been doing this for about a week...

Discus and support Hello xbox isn't letting me join or make parties and it's been doing this for about a week... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello xbox isn't letting me join or make parties and it's been doing this for about a week and a half so it would be appreciated if someone could help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Swenson, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Jack Swenson
    Jack Swenson Guest

Hello xbox isn't letting me join or make parties and it's been doing this for about a week...

Hello xbox isn't letting me join or make parties and it's been doing this for about a week and a half so it would be appreciated if someone could help.

:)

Jack Swenson, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Jack Swenson Win User

Hello xbox isn't letting me join or make parties and it's been doing this for about a week and a half so it would be appreciated if someone could help

Never mind I just had to restart my xbox
  3. TOP Charisma Win User

Frequent disconnects from XBL and more...

I've also been experiencing these problems such as when I join a party it lets me join yen disconnects me from the party the then from Xbox live its only been happening for a few weeks and I've called to check with my ISP and they told me that nothing was
    wrong.
  4. WraggyTheGamer Win User

Problems with party chat

why is it that I still can not switch to party chat I join a party (when the xbox lets me after 20min off trying to join the party) and when I do get in it will not let me switch to party chat starting to feel like iv been ripped off with the xbox one seaming
    the 360 is better in every way
  5. DARK souleater5 Win User

Family Pack Error: Please try again later when trying to add another profile

I been supened about 2 week i still cant join party or sending mess age to my friends this is for the xbox one
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Xbox app won’t let me make or join parties

Hi Jace V, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What phone do you have?
    What version of iOS or Android are you using?
    Do you know if the Xbox app or your device received an update recently?
    Have you tried using a completely different Wi-Fi network or mobile data to see if that helps?

I would also recommend uninstalling and installing the application again to see if that way the problem is resolved or still persists.

Information source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...xbox-app/2cefc381-4d6a-44a6-a136-ae9a3bc863a2

I wait your answer.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. Hello xbox isn't letting me join or make parties and it's been doing this for about a week... - Similar Threads - Hello isn't letting

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  8. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  9. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  10. Hello. My looking for group post isn't working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello. My looking for group post isn't working.: When I try make a looking for group post and press A to confirm all it does nothing. About 1 week ago it was working same with my notifications and messages. They don't come through....