Hello Xbox, if let’s say the sales discount on a certain games ended, will it come again?...

Discus and support Hello Xbox, if let’s say the sales discount on a certain games ended, will it come again?... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For example shadow of the tomb raider sales special ended few days ago, will the special come anytime soon and what time does it come?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HUSSINE, Jun 3, 2023.

1. HUSSINE
    HUSSINE Guest

Hello Xbox, if let’s say the sales discount on a certain games ended, will it come again?...

For example shadow of the tomb raider sales special ended few days ago, will the special come anytime soon and what time does it come?

:)

HUSSINE, Jun 3, 2023
  2. HUSSINE Win User

Hello Xbox, if let’s say the sales discount on a certain games ended, will it come again? and what times does these sales special release?

That makes sense and thanks a lot for the clarification.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Hello Xbox, if let’s say the sales discount on a certain games ended, will it come again? and what times does these sales special release?

Sales typically run from Tuesday to Tuesday. They start around 9 am PT. There's no way to know ahead of time when something will be on sale, but most things will go on sale again at some point.
  4. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Student Discount?

Xbox Live doesn't have any discounts at all. every now and then they will come out with certain sales, but that's the best you'll get.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Price Policy

The only possible explanation is that sometimes there are games' discounts for a certain amount of time. You might have just come at the end of the discount period!
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Do Xbox Game Pass Games Go On Sale?

Hello Johnny!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! When it comes to Discounts and Sales, the

Game Pass
    will offer you discounts for games that are within the Game Pass subscription itself, that you will want to buy to own. As far as sales for games in general, Microsoft has designated sales throughout the year and some games will be included and
    some won't, It all depends on if the developers for those games authorize Microsoft and Xbox to mark down the price for their games. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on
    Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. Hello Xbox, if let’s say the sales discount on a certain games ended, will it come again?... - Similar Threads - Hello let’s sales

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...: [img] Error interno. Nombre: NO_SUCH_VERSION Detalles del error: Invalid version typ When it's time to go to facilities in the minecraft java part, nothing comes out, the following comes out: no...
  7. Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...: Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we could play as soon as it downloaded, but he changed my gamertag I need it reverted...
  8. Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...: The last time i changes my password is in 2016 and am sure some français now my password i need help pitié laisser moi changer de mot de passe 56990a78-d8a8-4dca-8eae-9826a5a26272
  9. Hello Microsoft! Get off you duff and let us know why we are having error code 0xc03f300d!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Microsoft! Get off you duff and let us know why we are having error code 0xc03f300d!: I am also having the problem with error code 0xc03f00d. This is just the worst customer support ever. All the comments but no answer... Microsoft get off your butt and either tells us the...
  10. Hello there, won't let me change my child's settings :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello there, won't let me change my child's settings :(: Hello there! On Microsoft.com I go on to the "family" it says I am in and it says [Mod removed] is in that family! So when I then go to xbox.com and try to change the child's settings on xbox one...