Hello. Xbox app on PC not working with Gaming Service installed

Discus and support Hello. Xbox app on PC not working with Gaming Service installed in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. Xbox app on PC not working with Gaming Service installed. If you delete them, the application starts and prompts you to install them, but after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Slava Trojan, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Slava Trojan
    Slava Trojan Guest

:)

Slava Trojan, Feb 23, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Xbox app on your PC. Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:

Reset the Xbox app: Go to "Settings" > "Apps" > "Apps & features" > "Xbox" > "Advanced options" > "Reset". This will clear any data or settings that may be causing the problem.

Check for updates: Make sure that your Windows 10 operating system and the Xbox app are up to date. Go to "Settings" > "Update & Security" > "Windows Update" and check for updates.

Reinstall the Gaming Service: If the Gaming Service is not working properly, try reinstalling it. To do this, go to "Settings" > "Apps" > "Apps & features" > "Gaming Service" > "Uninstall". Then, go to the Microsoft Store and search for "Gaming Service". Click "Get" to reinstall it.

Run the troubleshooter: Go to "Settings" > "Update & Security" > "Troubleshoot" > "Additional troubleshooters" > "Windows Store Apps" and run the troubleshooter.

Check your firewall and antivirus settings: Make sure that your firewall and antivirus software are not blocking the Xbox app or Gaming Service.
  3. Slava Trojan Win User

Tried all the ways. Problem still exists
  4. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere requiring me to pay for a game I already own.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SeaLand_, sometimes this can be a bug in the Xbox App, and it's not identifying that you own the game license.

For the App to work properly your system must always be with the latest system versions installed, the Updated Games Service and also the Xbox App Companion, because they work in conjunction with the system.

When this happens, you can also check if you can install the game directly from the App from the Xbox store.

Just be logged in with the same account, and then go to your Library and do the filter by games, will appear all the games you can install on your PC.
  5. pic2022 Win User

Xbox App freezes after launch on Windows 11

Hello. Do you have any other ideas of how to fix this? Xbox app does not work.

I tried:

uninstalling xbox app from microsoft store

installing xbox app from web browser

uninstalled xbox, gaming service, every xbox thing on the pc

tried repairing

tried all the powershell stuff.

nothing works.

app freezes a second or two after opening it. it's really annoying.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

error-code-0x80073D26 and Microsoft store all updates are stuck on pending.

I understand, in this case, try the solution below, please.

1. Go to the PC settings and select Apps.

2. On the Apps, search Gaming Services.

3. Click Gaming Services and click Advanced settings.

4. Under Advanced settings, select Reset.

5. Repeat the steps but this time with App Installer instead of Gaming Services.

6. Reboot the PC and you will be able to install/update gaming services as well as install Xbox for PC games.
Thema:

1. Hello. Xbox app on PC not working with Gaming Service installed - Similar Threads - Hello app working

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  4. Hello I have noticed that when I join an Xbox party on the mobile app (because I don't have...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello I have noticed that when I join an Xbox party on the mobile app (because I don't have...: So far I have tried to turn the sound up and down, to mute for a long period of time, to restart the app, and to leave and rejoin the party. But none of it has worked, so I don't know if it is a...
  5. Hello. My xbox app on my mobile opens but nothing in it wants to load. It has never had...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. My xbox app on my mobile opens but nothing in it wants to load. It has never had...: I can launch the app but nothing in it wants to load. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling even clearing the storage and caches but it still doesnt work nothing in it loads but i can still launch...
  6. hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play...: hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play them in the xbox cloud, the icon for the cloud does not appear, what can I do? <Changed to a question>...
  7. Xbox PC app requires Windows Hello Pin despite Windows Hello being disabled on all devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox PC app requires Windows Hello Pin despite Windows Hello being disabled on all devices: Hi, my family has a small handful of Xbox one accounts, two of which are shared accounts that have Live Gold and Gamepass Ultimate respectively. Recently, we were trying to sign the Gamepass...
  8. Hello, I still can't login to my account in Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I still can't login to my account in Xbox App: Hello, I still can't log in to my account in Xbox App, I've tried everything that I found on the internet, please do not write again, reinstall gaming services, or reset the Xbox app, I have tried...
  9. Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing: The linked accounts option isn't showing where it's supposed to be on the xbox app on pc and when I go to the mobile app to get to it, it constantly says "something went wrong"....
  10. Hello I need help fixing my Xbox so when I go on my Xbox app it says that im playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I need help fixing my Xbox so when I go on my Xbox app it says that im playing a game...: Hello, I was wondering if you could help me with my Xbox it says on my Xbox that I’m playing a game even know my Xbox is turned off f156939b-0dbe-4a47-bdd5-50f7613f49ec