hello why the hell cant i get bo3 on my pc when I SPENT THE MONEY ON IT FOR MY FREAKING XBOX

Discus and support hello why the hell cant i get bo3 on my pc when I SPENT THE MONEY ON IT FOR MY FREAKING XBOX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello why the hell cant i get bo3 on my pc when I SPENT THE MONEY ON IT FOR MY FREAKING XBOX 514d3100-3dab-49d3-9dc0-5d5496e5403a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gabe Gazes, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Gabe Gazes
    Gabe Gazes Guest

hello why the hell cant i get bo3 on my pc when I SPENT THE MONEY ON IT FOR MY FREAKING XBOX

:)

Gabe Gazes, Oct 7, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Its because you spent the money on it for your Xbox and not for your PC. Since Call of duty BO3 isnt a play anywhere title if you want to play it on PC then you need to buy it for PC. Buying the Xbox version only entitles you to the Xbox version.
  3. RayRamirez2 Win User

Hello, im trying to figure out howe to track and commmunciate. need mynubmer?
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

because it is not available via the microsoft store on pc and is not play anywhere title, different licence for pc so hence you have to purchase via battlenet.
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Gabe! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

To clarify, are you referring to Call of Duty: Black Ops 3?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  6. hwoarang45 Win User

Achievements showing up in Chinese...

i have the same stupid problem on my pc xbox app, the achivements are freaking chinese??? its racist, why the hell im force to use chinese???there is no option to set to english wtf...
Thema:

1. hello why the hell cant i get bo3 on my pc when I SPENT THE MONEY ON IT FOR MY FREAKING XBOX - Similar Threads - hello why hell

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  4. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  5. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  6. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  7. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  8. Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in: 18765210087 *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 28e99f2f-583c-4031-8329-39a204748036
  9. Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?: Hello guys! why do I get charged for the Xbox that I don't have. 074c1bae-6989-4ce9-9eca-bef4e9da244d
  10. Why won't Windows Hello except the correct pin?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Windows Hello except the correct pin?: This seems to be a unique problem, seeing as nothing has helped me, so I'll try to break it down: I wanted to use the Minecraft launcher, but I wasn't signed in. I started to login, but then it...