hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...

Discus and support hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I received a hate message from a Dead by Daylight user, reported, and tried to reason with him. Proceeds to tell me I suck and what I did in the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BrendanBurgan, Jun 29, 2022.

1. hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...

I received a hate message from a Dead by Daylight user, reported, and tried to reason with him. Proceeds to tell me I suck and what I did in the game was worthless and stupid. I responded with an acronym that could mean anything by English language standards (factual). And now I can't talk to friends. He said his cousin works for Microsoft and that's how he got me banned, even laughed at me for banning me. Is this allowed in the Xbox Community and if so can I get a refund on all of the years I've spent on this atrocity of a gaming company that does nothing with its community guidelines? Didn't know family members could ban anyone they wanted on the spot if they work at Microsoft. That must be somewhat illegal considering you guys are taking time away from my gameplay that I paid for, can't speak to others, but can still play the game. okay buds, real clever, taking more time and money away from me , thanks so much for this birthday present. Love aging!

:)

BrendanBurgan, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone working or is it just a robot?

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You were given the correct response in your original thread which has also been updated with further information.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why Do You Keep Deleting My Post?

Please read through the forum guidelines. Your posts were being deleted because your thread was still open and anyone could still help you there.
  4. HassanB Win User

my message for the halo 4 specializations was deleted what do i do

Hello,

Sorry, these code are not being re-sent. Anyone who hasn't received a code yet or deleted their Xbox LIVE message containing their code will not be getting it re-sent or being sent a new one.

You will need to wait until these specializations are made available to everyone surely but slowly in the coming months. There's no direct date on when this will happen.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Old Xbox messages are being deleted for no reason

6. pawncrackers Win User

Enforcement

Hi there,

The main reason why, I'd imagine, is to avoid Microsoft Staff from being subject to abuse in any form. The reasons why you were suspended would have been sent in an email and posted on the Enforcement website. Please search online for the Xbox Live Terms
    of Service, Code of Conduct and Community Guidelines, for more details.

Best,

L
Thema:

hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...

1. hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone... - Similar Threads - hello why being

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  4. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  5. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  6. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  7. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  8. Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in: 18765210087 *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 28e99f2f-583c-4031-8329-39a204748036
  9. Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?: Hello guys! why do I get charged for the Xbox that I don't have. 074c1bae-6989-4ce9-9eca-bef4e9da244d
  10. Why won't Windows Hello except the correct pin?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Windows Hello except the correct pin?: This seems to be a unique problem, seeing as nothing has helped me, so I'll try to break it down: I wanted to use the Minecraft launcher, but I wasn't signed in. I started to login, but then it...