Hello, why can't i use my gift cards?

Discus and support Hello, why can't i use my gift cards? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already redeemed 2 of them and got 40$ worth of gift cards to buy minecraft, but i could not use it because its only asking for my debit card, credit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Prussian musket, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Hello, why can't i use my gift cards?

I already redeemed 2 of them and got 40$ worth of gift cards to buy minecraft, but i could not use it because its only asking for my debit card, credit card and my PayPal, how do i use the gift cards?

:)

Prussian musket, Sep 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, I'm glad to hear that you was able to purchase finally the game

Take care and happy gaming with your friends!
  3. Prussian musket Win User

I cannot send a screenshot currently because now my microsoft store is getting issues, it is now freezing everytime i open it, and yes i am buying it through microsoft store, also the gift cards were bought from a store by my friend as a gift, also i am from the US, he gave me 15$ and 25$ microsoft store giftcards and we tried to buy minecraft together but we already redeemed the cards but we couldn't buy games
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Prussian

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

Where did you purchase the gift cards? Directly from Xbox.com or using a third party seller (Please be honest, this is to understand better your concern)

Where are you located? (Country)

Your Microsoft Account country is the same as your physical location?

Where are you trying to make the purchase? On Xbox.com, or directly from the Microsoft Store ?

If you go to your payment options:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

Are you able to see the currency? (Please attach a picture, hide personal info)
  6. Prussian musket Win User

I appreciate your cooperation, thank you very much, now i can play with my friends.
Thema:

1. Hello, why can't i use my gift cards? - Similar Threads - Hello why can't

2. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  3. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  4. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  5. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  6. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  7. Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in: 18765210087 *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 28e99f2f-583c-4031-8329-39a204748036
  8. Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?: Hello guys! why do I get charged for the Xbox that I don't have. 074c1bae-6989-4ce9-9eca-bef4e9da244d
  9. Why won't Windows Hello except the correct pin?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Windows Hello except the correct pin?: This seems to be a unique problem, seeing as nothing has helped me, so I'll try to break it down: I wanted to use the Minecraft launcher, but I wasn't signed in. I started to login, but then it...
  10. hello why can i not access gta online if i have the premium edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello why can i not access gta online if i have the premium edition: i have bought the gta 5 premium edition - whale shark card and i cannot play gta online anymore as it says i have to choose an xbox live plan 0abf0649-ff12-4e91-b649-1451330ed8fa