Hello, Whenever I try to login to the Minecraft launcher, it keeps giving me Error Code...

Discus and support Hello, Whenever I try to login to the Minecraft launcher, it keeps giving me Error Code... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft has been working before on this account before and I am not sure how to fix the error bde2ae75-0e46-4c23-98a1-8b85242251fb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ken 22, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Ken 22
    Ken 22 Guest

Hello, Whenever I try to login to the Minecraft launcher, it keeps giving me Error Code...

Minecraft has been working before on this account before and I am not sure how to fix the error

:)

Ken 22, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Ken 22 Win User

Hello, Whenever I try to login to the Minecraft launcher, it keeps giving me Error Code 0x89245102 Deep Ocean.

Hello I have tried this twice and nothing seems to work
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hello, Whenever I try to login to the Minecraft launcher, it keeps giving me Error Code 0x89245102 Deep Ocean.

Hi Ken! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Please try to repair/reset your Minecraft Launcher.
    Click on Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Find the app > Advanced options > Repair/Reset.

You can also try to launch the game by clicking on Start > search "Minecraft.exe" then launch it.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Do you have issues with your other Xbox games or just with Minecraft?

Have you already tried to reinstall the Minecraft Launcher?

Please also try to reset your Microsoft Store and Xbox app.
  5. Tyrdasael Win User

Minecraft Launcher not working, unable to install "minecraft for windows"

I have the same issue as the previous posters and have tried but Xbox keeps giving me a 0x00000001 error code. I'm getting a bit aggravated that this cannot be downloaded independently of the Xbox launcher or the Minecraft Launcher. Give us the link to download and install this without being forced to go through some filter/launcher and the problem will be resolved.
  6. MatRangel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hello, I already have installed the new launcher but whenever I open it, it keeps on saying: File system Error! I really hope there is a solution to this please keep me posted. Thanks

Cheers.
Thema:

1. Hello, Whenever I try to login to the Minecraft launcher, it keeps giving me Error Code... - Similar Threads - Hello Whenever try

2. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  3. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  4. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  5. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  6. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  7. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  8. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  9. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  10. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...