Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

Discus and support Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Devon Maestri, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?

:)

Devon Maestri, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Devon Maestri Win User

Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, what should I do to fix this

does anybody know how to fix this
  3. Mark Griffiths1 Win User

Xbox one split screen Fortnite

Hi

Just done the reset and it’s still doing the same, my partner logs in then I log in as player 2 and try to join in the Fortnite loads then stops and shut Fortnite down back to Xbox Home Screen.
  4. Κωνσταντίν Win User

Xbox live purchase check failure in Fortnite

Whenever I log into Fortnite, it says “Xbox live purchase check failure”

Then underneath it says “Unable to verify purchase with Xbox live services” xbox live error code is 0x800C0019 Is this Fortnite’s fault or xbox live’s. Please help.
  5. Minor Lemming Win User

Damaged Xbox Live profile means recently played tile on Xbox one does not update - MS support unable to help fix

I've done the hard reset and it did not change anything.

I have logged in on another console and got the same dash. I played another game there, then logged out and the Thief dash remained.

This is definitely not console related - I need someone to look at my profile.
  6. BreezyBree0826 Win User

0x97e107df what means that??

I have the xbox 1s and whenever i try and go to one of my apps a screen pops up and says something went wrong. “Give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code 0x97e107df” now i went to the xbox error help
    page and logged the code in but it said theres no article on the problem here so why cant i get on any of my games?
Thema:

Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

1. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard... - Similar Threads - Hello Whenever log

2. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  3. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  4. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  5. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  6. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  7. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  8. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  9. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  10. Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...: Dont know what to wright here srry 7edebf09-9ac0-4549-a79f-b8e44f2afab2