Hello, When Playing games like roblox or minecraft on non full screen and I alt tab to...

Discus and support Hello, When Playing games like roblox or minecraft on non full screen and I alt tab to... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This may seem like a small problem, but over time it gets kinda annoying, However when playing games like Valorant or Roblox or Minecraft on full... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LevBalagtas, Mar 4, 2022.

1. LevBalagtas
    LevBalagtas Guest

Hello, When Playing games like roblox or minecraft on non full screen and I alt tab to...

This may seem like a small problem, but over time it gets kinda annoying, However when playing games like Valorant or Roblox or Minecraft on full screen it turns normal but I just really prefer playing on nonfull screen, However, on windows 10, I do not get the same problem I'd really appreciate it if someone could help Thanks!
    Hello, When Playing games like roblox or minecraft on non full screen and I alt tab to... [​IMG]

:)

LevBalagtas, Mar 4, 2022
  2. LevBalagtas Win User

Hello, When Playing games like roblox or minecraft on non full screen and I alt tab to chrome, chrome turns white for a split second

Hey!, yeah I tried this on a different browser like opera gx it did the job but I just really prefer chrome-over Opera gx.
  3. XBF-Spartan Win User

Hello, When Playing games like roblox or minecraft on non full screen and I alt tab to chrome, chrome turns white for a split second

Hi Lev,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! If Chrome is the only app, you have this issue with then it may be a chrome issue. Most likely the issue has to do with how your system is allocating RAM to the app with you are in certain viewing modes.
  4. MarkRrrrRR Win User

Game Cloud Fortnite hijacked by mouse and menus when using a controller

Sorry, Troubleshooting. I googled for similar problems by anyone else. Alt tabbed in and out. Full Screen Not Full Screen Full Screen. All the Function Keys. Problem still persists
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Alt tab not minimising some games?

Hi,

Typically you can only ALT + TAB if you've got something to ALT + TAB to. If you've got the game open and nothing else, alt tab won't take you anywhere.

Want to tab to the browser during play, open the browser then launch the game. If you can't tab out of the game press the Windows key. Depending on how the game is being run (Full screen or Windows Borderless) you'll either be able to tab to the browser
    you opened or you'll need to press the Windows key. The Windows key will either display your desktop Start Menu at the bottom of the screen or take you to the desktop.

I'm a PC gamer too and the above is what I do to get back to the desktop or go to another application.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Alt tab not minimising some games?

Just to clarify - if you alt tab out of a full screen game to a window that's
    not
    covering your entire wallpaper (i.e not maximised), is the game minimised? Or is the game still visually running in the background for you, blocking your view of the wallpaper?
    Hi,

If I alt + tab from game that's running full screen then my game is minimised to the Taskbar. I must remind you that unless you have another application either running on the desktop or also minimised, alt + tab won't take you anywhere. If I hold the keys
    down, my game shows in a small window in the middle of the screen. When I let go of the buttons it goes back to full screen.

On pretty much all of my games, if I press the Windows Key on my keyboard, it automatically displays the Start menu and my game is minimised completely.

While a game is minimised, it still uses system resources such as in RAM, CPU and GPU cycles.

There is nothing special about my PC configuration. Standard Windows Settings. I built the PC myself it's an i7 8700, 16GB and an RTX 2080 graphics card.
Thema:

1. Hello, When Playing games like roblox or minecraft on non full screen and I alt tab to... - Similar Threads - Hello Playing games

2. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  3. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  4. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  5. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  6. Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...: Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see him. He has an Xbox one and I have an Xbox series X. What could be the problem?...
  7. Hello if I play a game on cloud and then download the game will I have to start from the start?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello if I play a game on cloud and then download the game will I have to start from the start?: Hello if I play a game on cloud and then download the game will I have to start from the start again ? 0a0306b1-1a30-46b9-8cbc-c065de2902c3
  8. hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play...: hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play them in the xbox cloud, the icon for the cloud does not appear, what can I do? <Changed to a question>...
  9. Hello. So i have a Xbox series X and this only happens to this game. When i play minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello. So i have a Xbox series X and this only happens to this game. When i play minecraft...: Hello. So i have a Xbox series X and this only happens to this game. When i play minecraft the sound will cut out and come back on after a few minutes. This does not happen to any other game I...
  10. Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...: Well, after buying the game on my PC I traveled to another city, but when trying to play the game ( using the same account I used to buy the game) the game said I had to buy it....