hello. topic for me thanks

Discus and support hello. topic for me thanks in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; hello. topic for me thanks kelly i found this web and i would to help you with evolution. i am from UAE ;D Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by kellyAsymn, Jan 3, 2022.

1. kellyAsymn
    kellyAsymn New Member

hello. topic for me thanks kelly

i found this web and i would to help you with evolution. i am from UAE ;D

kellyAsymn, Jan 3, 2022
  2. JB-1039 Win User

Automatic Suspension!

Hello Everyone!

Any more ideas on this topic?

Thank You!
  3. OlivierMoisse Win User

I added a gift to the wrong account

Hello,

Yes the code was redeemed to the wrong account. Will check the topic. Thanks for your help.

Best
  4. Cheese cube NL Win User

Help, my xbox 360 250 gig wont show up on my television.

Hello evil joker6, I found the answer(see my second post in this topic) but thank you for your help.

Mark
  5. GabrielDI Win User

Possible Refund?

Hello! When i click the link you sent me, what topic should i click on?
  6. zoefff-CF187452-27B7 Win User

Preview program forum access

Hello, I have also been a member of the preview program for some time but couldn't join the forums. After asking a really nice lady at the customer support she referred me to this forum topic. So... here it is: can you add me to the insider preview forums?
    Thank you!
Thema:

1. hello. topic for me thanks - Similar Threads - hello topic thanks

2. Why is Hello Neighbor 2 advertised as being available on the 5th when it's not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Hello Neighbor 2 advertised as being available on the 5th when it's not?: Don't give me "well the deluxe version was available a week ago" type of answers. It was advertised as being playable on the pass for free on the 5th of December 2022. Deluxe and other versions...
  3. Hello I am trying to load rainbow six seige but it is just not loading the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am trying to load rainbow six seige but it is just not loading the game: The game just will not launch and I’ve tried everything a6474f1d-21f3-4b8b-b3a3-1b76634be2d5
  4. Hello, I have a question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a question: I have a question why it doesn't let me chat with other players why when I want to chat it tells me: No You can chat with other players due to the settings from your Microsoft account make sure...
  5. Hello xbox isn't letting me join or make parties and it's been doing this for about a week...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello xbox isn't letting me join or make parties and it's been doing this for about a week...: Hello xbox isn't letting me join or make parties and it's been doing this for about a week and a half so it would be appreciated if someone could help. 55213adc-61e5-4031-982f-e0daf44b4137
  6. Security key and windows hello.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security key and windows hello.: Hi. Long story short, my account was hacked and the hacker changed my primary email, phone number, everything. I can't recover my password in any way. I noticed I am still logged in into my...
  7. Can't use Windows Hello or Camera with Kinect V2 on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use Windows Hello or Camera with Kinect V2 on PC: Hello, i bought a Kinect 2 and a Adapter for the pc that i have a webcam and can use windows hello. But i can't get it to work. In the Kinect Studio everything works fine but Windows Hello just...
  8. Hello. I was wondering if i could play an assassins creed 3 xbox360 saved game on an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I was wondering if i could play an assassins creed 3 xbox360 saved game on an...: Hello. I was wondering if i could play an assassins creed 3 xbox360 saved game on an assassins creed 3 remastered on xbox one x and, if so, how to do it. Thanks. 0e8bab94-087b-4e2f-8585-6f41b833a27f
  9. hello i need help my xbox keeps glitching when i try downloading a game i have video link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i need help my xbox keeps glitching when i try downloading a game i have video link: the video shows wats happing when i try t download a game 8079ed82-5dfb-4fb6-921d-071856971a61
  10. Hello, i know this might be a little unrelated to the topic perse, but I've been realy...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, i know this might be a little unrelated to the topic perse, but I've been realy...: [IMG] submitted by /u/zerocords [link] [comments]