Hello,today i try to sign in MultiMC 5 but in the end when sign in with the microsoft...

Discus and support Hello,today i try to sign in MultiMC 5 but in the end when sign in with the microsoft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft issue,MultiMC 5 launcher issue 1c2ebc01-868d-4dc7-9dc8-e116502c1ee4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aryan Sharma2, May 20, 2023.

1. Hello,today i try to sign in MultiMC 5 but in the end when sign in with the microsoft...

Minecraft issue,MultiMC 5 launcher issue

:)

Aryan Sharma2, May 20, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hello,today i try to sign in MultiMC 5 but in the end when sign in with the microsoft account there is a error that "XBox user authentication failed." Please say me how to fix it.

If this is a minecraft launcher you have to ask the developer to fix their login issues. It's how their software is doing authentication that is causing the failure
  3. TheUser:) Win User

Hello,today i try to sign in MultiMC 5 but in the end when sign in with the microsoft account there is a error that "XBox user authentication failed." Please say me how to fix it.

I have the same problem.

I am running windows 7.

Because the original creator of this question isn't answering, can you help me?

Thanks

-Mark
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Aryan. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know which device are you getting this error code from? It will help us determine the steps we can perform to fix the issue.
  5. deadpoollogan10 Win User

Trouble connecting to live, downloadin profile

just spoke with microsoft it is on their end was on with them for almost 2hrs trouble shooting it. no luck they said to try signing back on later today but the are working on it.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

unable to authenticate with xbox network.please ensure your microsoft account is linked with an xbox account on xbox.com or use an xbox account to log in

Hello, Gabriel. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Are you receiving this error when trying to sign in to the Ubisoft desktop app (Ubisoft Connect)? Or you can sign in to it but you receive this error when trying to play the game?

Waiting for your kind reply.
Thema:

Hello,today i try to sign in MultiMC 5 but in the end when sign in with the microsoft...

1. Hello,today i try to sign in MultiMC 5 but in the end when sign in with the microsoft... - Similar Threads - Hello today try

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  8. hello, today I tried to sign up at xbox.com but I saw that:

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, today I tried to sign up at xbox.com but I saw that:: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available. I'm from Ukraine maybe problem with this...
  9. Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...: Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says they have already been used what do I do? 2d6eb549-5824-45c3-8493-06a978adf40d
  10. Hello today xbox community I did something good:)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello today xbox community I did something good:): Hello today all of you are a great ambassador:)^_^.is good.and ambassador TEAM I bring a friend here to xbox community and be a ambassador why not he have xbox live and want to help people and...