hello, today I tried to sign up at xbox.com but I saw that:

Discus and support hello, today I tried to sign up at xbox.com but I saw that: in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available. I'm from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by robocat__, Oct 26, 2022.

1. robocat__
    robocat__ Guest

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

I'm from Ukraine maybe problem with this

:)

robocat__, Oct 26, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Robocat, apparently the error is occurring, friend. I performed several tests, and it seems that the error is being due to instability.

Both for some users to access the site xbox.com, and to use the xcloud service.

I advise you to report it directly to the team

Click the "Report Outage" button

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status

if you want other methods to report, follow the official link below

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Kozman63 Win User

My Xbox live profile

It is not an error, it says that i have invalid email or password but when i sign into xbox.com it allows me into my account. I have tried Judge's steps many times today and it still hasn't worked for me.
  4. acidsektor Win User

Hacked account, points stolen (Fifa 12)

mine was hacked today .... profile wouldnt connect to xbox-live ... logged into xbox.com and everything was in russian language ... and i saw that 4000 MSP have been stolen =|

will M$ reimburse me?

will call them 1st thing in the morning and see what they come up with
  5. czuczors Win User

guess who i saw today glitch?

If you cleared out the cave already, what you want to do is fast travel to a different location, do a side quest in that location, save game, then go back to compelte the quest, this might fix issue. (Had similar issue at Black Mountain and the above mentioned
    attempt fixed problem.)
  6. Radioactivebug Win User

NFL SUNDAY TICKET ISSUE

Yeah, I checked today as well and it was on the sidebar. I signed in and saw all the games for tomorrow on the bottom.
Thema:

1. hello, today I tried to sign up at xbox.com but I saw that: - Similar Threads - hello today tried

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  5. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  6. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  7. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  8. Hello,today i try to sign in MultiMC 5 but in the end when sign in with the microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello,today i try to sign in MultiMC 5 but in the end when sign in with the microsoft...: Minecraft issue,MultiMC 5 launcher issue 1c2ebc01-868d-4dc7-9dc8-e116502c1ee4
  9. Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...: Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says they have already been used what do I do? 2d6eb549-5824-45c3-8493-06a978adf40d
  10. Hello today xbox community I did something good:)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello today xbox community I did something good:): Hello today all of you are a great ambassador:)^_^.is good.and ambassador TEAM I bring a friend here to xbox community and be a ambassador why not he have xbox live and want to help people and...