Hello, they are unknown Microsoft charges on my sons EE account listed as Microsoft however...

Discus and support Hello, they are unknown Microsoft charges on my sons EE account listed as Microsoft however... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, they are unknown Microsoft charges on my sons EE account listed as Microsoft however these purchases where not made. How can I get help to find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by charlotte paine, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Hello, they are unknown Microsoft charges on my sons EE account listed as Microsoft however...

Hello, they are unknown Microsoft charges on my sons EE account listed as Microsoft however these purchases where not made. How can I get help to find what these charges are?

:)

charlotte paine, Nov 8, 2022
  2. charlotte paine Win User

Hello, they are unknown Microsoft charges on my sons EE account listed as Microsoft however these purchases where not made. How can I get help to find what these charges are?

Hello Dérek, the purchase don’t show on my sons App Store purchases account account and he doesn’t have a Microsoft account.

EE state that the purchases show as Microsoft and due to that being 3rd party they can’t trace it.

I’m aware that purchases can be made and charged to a phone contract account just with a phone number however this would need approving and it hasn’t been not via text or email.

And I’m inclined to believe as I went through everything with him, he states he doesn’t even know his number so I’m unsure on how to trace them.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

This situation is very strange, Charlotte.

Any purchase made at Microsoft will appear in the purchase history I sent you.

If it does not appear, it means that the purchase was not made at microsoft or they were not made in this purchase.

These purchases that you identified on the invoice, do you have any description of where they were made?

One note, you said app store. App store is an Apple store, not microsoft.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

So if the purchase doesn't appear in any purchase history I sent you, it means they weren't made by him.

Does anyone have access to this payment method.

I advise you to contact your provider, explain the situation and see if there is a way for them to contest these purchases.
  5. charlotte paine Win User

It is indeed.

It would’ve appeared with the link provided however he doesn’t have an account.

All purchases made on one single date but in four transactions and all to Microsoft.

He does have an iPhone but on the bill it’s Microsoft. EE state it could be an in app purchase. I have checked all apps, no purchases seem to have been made nor for the prices listed on the bill match an prices for the packs.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Charlotte, check that the purchases were actually made on your child's account.

If these purchases appear, it means that he actually made them.

What you can try to do is ask for a refund this way.

Let's see if it's possible to ask for a refund, buddy.

You will fill out a form, you will need the order code for each item.

But you have all the step-by-step procedure ok?

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

Hello, they are unknown Microsoft charges on my sons EE account listed as Microsoft however...

1. Hello, they are unknown Microsoft charges on my sons EE account listed as Microsoft however... - Similar Threads - Hello are unknown

2. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  3. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  4. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  5. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  6. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  7. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  8. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  9. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  10. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...