Hello, there I've had problems with my PS4 on Minecraft lately

Discus and support Hello, there I've had problems with my PS4 on Minecraft lately in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, there I started to play Minecraft on my PS4 now I've got an issue I try to sign in so I click the button sign in but it brings me to something,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RANOVERkok, Dec 19, 2022.

1. RANOVERkok
    RANOVERkok Guest

Hello, there I started to play Minecraft on my PS4 now I've got an issue I try to sign in so I click the button sign in but it brings me to something, two ways to sign in, and I type the code in the website I do everything but it says something like please sign in with your previously connected account (. .) And I don't know how I don't even know what email I used for my account

Thanks.

:)

RANOVERkok, Dec 19, 2022
  2. StevenK_M Win User

3. StevenK_M Win User

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)
  4. RoboKOP LIVE Win User

Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

I ha e never been asked to log into minecraft as its on the ps4. The remote connect login page doesn't show any gamer tag. Only asks you for your Microsoft login details. Email and password. I've downloaded the xbox app and logged in with the same details
    to check and it's the correct account for when I had an xbox. But when using the same details on the remote connect for ps4 minecraft, it's logging me in with a completely different gamer tag and gamer tag picture.

To add to the issue I've logged out of that account on minecraft on the ps4 and tried again using remote connect on the laptop (to see if there's some issue with logging on with my phone) and after entering my email address and password, the ps4 minecraft
    says that it will not log in with these details as I've already logged in with the gamer tag I don't recognise. It let's you sign out but it says I can only use that a account.
  5. LeoSvilic Win User

How do i fix this.

The game is Halo: The Master Chief Edition on PC from steam, but I had the same problem with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on ps4.
  6. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

Is there any way possible to be able to use my Ps4 mojang/Microsoft email on my new ps4 with the same Email that I've been using. Because I want to use my Email to sign into my ps4 minecraft.
Thema:

1. Hello, there I've had problems with my PS4 on Minecraft lately - Similar Threads - Hello I've problems

2. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  6. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  7. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  8. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  9. Hello! How can I gift a game, which I've already installed on my computer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! How can I gift a game, which I've already installed on my computer?: Hello! How can I gift a game to my daughter, which I've already installed on my computer? 9af3f155-3e10-4ad7-b2a6-9cbda5ec95bb
  10. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b