Hello! There is a problem with the game Forza Horizon 4 in PC.

Discus and support Hello! There is a problem with the game Forza Horizon 4 in PC. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am writing with the help of Google translator, so sorry for the mistakes. I designed a game pass in the Microsoft store. But there comes out the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Антон Сизинцев, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Hello! There is a problem with the game Forza Horizon 4 in PC.

I am writing with the help of Google translator, so sorry for the mistakes.

I designed a game pass in the Microsoft store. But there comes out the error 0x000001F4.

When you start the game, nothing happens. First, a small window appears with a preview of the forza, then a completely gray screen, then it closes. That is, I can not play. In the demo I could play. In Microsoft's technical assistance, I was told that the problem
    should be solved with your help and Forza’s game. Reinstalled the game three times. Drivers for the newest video card, today. The store also reset. There are no errors in the system. Windows updates are the latest.

Help please, very sorry to lose a game pass so never played.

:)

Антон Сизинцев, Oct 12, 2018
  2. TheGear7
    TheGear7 Guest
    Problem with Forzahub rewards in Forza Horizon 3

I have a problem with ForzaHub rewards, I got a rewards on Forzahub always every week but from 4 weeks I haven't this rewards in game Forza Horizon 3 on PC and Forza Motorsport 4 on Xbox360. This rewards are not arrive to the games.
    I have no idea what is this a problem with ForzaHub and connection with Forza Horizon 3 on PC and Motorsport 4 on Xbox360.

TheGear7, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Forza horizon 4 play anywhere?

Hello. Will the forza horizon 4 be available in the program xbox play anywhere? Will I be able to play on xbox one and my brother on the pc? In forza horizon 3 was such an opportunity.

АндрейАлимушкин, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Hello! There is a problem with the game Forza Horizon 4 in PC.

What I'd normally recommend for this is to shut down the computer completely, and then power it back up. From there, open the Xbox App on your computer and click the Settings option on the left bar, and navigating to the Network tab. Check there that it's
    connected, and let us know if you see any errors.

If everything looks good, test it again, and see if it launches. Let us know if you still experiencing issues.

PalmettoBling, Oct 12, 2018
  5. Thanks for the navigation, there are problems:

NAT type: Teredo could not be determined.

Connection to server: Blocked

6. but Internet connection: Connected

Service Xbox Live: Launched and Running

7. Антон Сизинцев, Oct 12, 2018
  8. Hello! There is a problem with the game Forza Horizon 4 in PC.

Hi
    Ahtoh,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Since Forza Horizon 4 keeps showing
    a grey screen and force closing, check out the following link: Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10
    device

If that does not work then please try to perform a clean boot, this
    helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Let us know if this helps Hello! There is a problem with the game Forza Horizon 4 in PC. :)

XBF Jasmine Z, Oct 13, 2018
  9. Hello! Thank you for help! I figured out the problems.

What would have earned the game had:

1 - check the network connection of the Xbox (and if it did not work correctly, fix it)

2 - Reinstall the game again.

3 - Disable third-party programs for statistics and information output (in my case, MSI Afterburned and RTSS did not allow to start the game).

Thanks again for your help, I ran to play!

Антон Сизинцев, Nov 5, 2018
  10. Gravî Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Помогите мне [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 Help me

Game is PC Forza Horizon 4
  11. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi
    Ahtoh,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Since Forza Horizon 4 keeps showing
    a grey screen and force closing, check out the following link: Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10
    device

If that does not work then please try to perform a clean boot, this
    helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Let us know if this helps :)
  12. Антон Сизи Win User

I did what is written in this article - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

Now I have the type NAT: Open

Connect to server: Connected

Performance:

Delay: 50 ms

Packet loss: 0%

The game without changes all the same crashes: (
  13. Антон Сизи Win User

Thanks for the navigation, there are problems:

NAT type: Teredo could not be determined.

Connection to server: Blocked
  14. Антон Сизи Win User

Hello! Thank you for help! I figured out the problems.

What would have earned the game had:

1 - check the network connection of the Xbox (and if it did not work correctly, fix it)

2 - Reinstall the game again.

3 - Disable third-party programs for statistics and information output (in my case, MSI Afterburned and RTSS did not allow to start the game).

Thanks again for your help, I ran to play!
Thema:

1. Hello! There is a problem with the game Forza Horizon 4 in PC. - Similar Threads - Hello problem game

2. Hello, I have a problem updating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem updating the game: Hello, I have a big problem in my Xbox, and that is that in the new update of the game Fortnite, the size of which was 5 GB for everyone, but for me, the size of the update of this game was 43 GB....
  3. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  4. Hello my problem is i come not into the game because of a failure (E:LOA)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my problem is i come not into the game because of a failure (E:LOA): I come not into the game because failure (E:LOA) 74a0dd92-8356-4181-92a7-0020a031cabf
  5. hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the...: hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the video 5dbedfa2-5a84-497e-8c35-0090efc86ae1
  6. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it...: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it says signing in to your account for Xbox live, while I am signed in, if possible, fix this problem....
  7. Hello, I have a problem with game pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem with game pass games.: I installed some games yesterday in the game pass the problem when I start them they don't load I did some things that I saw in other forums and they just don't start can someone help me?...
  8. Disc problem for specific game Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console but

in XboX Insiders
    Disc problem for specific game Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console but: Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console everything is working perfect, all discs go in and download the game but I am having a problem with Skyrim and only Skyrim. I tried the...
  9. Hello everyone, I have a game language problem and need your help.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everyone, I have a game language problem and need your help.: [IMG] I am a xbox gamer from China.I like this xbox very much and often recommend it to my friends. But on xbox, there are many games that Chinese people care about very much don’t have...
  10. Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...: Help submitted by /u/BelzeBubulubu [link] [comments]