Hello there e, I have a issue with my Xbox one S , show me error E102 and lots digits

Discus and support Hello there e, I have a issue with my Xbox one S , show me error E102 and lots digits in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi , there , I have a issue with my Xbox one S , it’s show me on screen error E102 , do you know how I can resolve the issue ? Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marius Munteanu, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Hello there e, I have a issue with my Xbox one S , show me error E102 and lots digits

Hi , there , I have a issue with my Xbox one S , it’s show me on screen error E102 , do you know how I can resolve the issue ?

Thank you

:)

Marius Munteanu, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Marius Munteanu Win User

Hello there e, I have a issue with my Xbox one S , show me error E102 and lots digits

Hi Kim , thanks for reply , I tried several times and it’s still same , I tried also to reset the Xbox both types of reset and old how me same , i think it’s from hard drive , maybe you have other options, better then mine

Manny thanks
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Marius! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly try all the suggested troubleshooting steps from this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...

You can also reset it manually using the Xbox troubleshooter page. Press and hold the Bind button and the Eject button, then press the Power Button. Bind is located below the power button on the Xbox One S. The Eject button is next to the disc drive on the front of the console.

Hold the Bind and Eject buttons for between 10 and 15 seconds, or until you hear the system power-up sound twice in a row. The process has failed if you do not hear the power-up sound or if you hear the power-down sound.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

You're most welcome, Marius. I appreciate your kind understanding and for your time with me today! Have a good one and take care always! :)
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Marius! I appreciate you trying the steps. By reset, do you mean you've already set it to factory defaults?

You can also try performing an offline system update but if it still persists, or if none of the previous troubleshooting steps resolved your startup error, I am afraid your console needs to be repaired. Sorry
  6. Marius Munteanu Win User

Hi Kim , yes I restored to factory default and it’s the same , no worries , thanks anyway for you help and advices
Thema:

1. Hello there e, I have a issue with my Xbox one S , show me error E102 and lots digits - Similar Threads - Hello issue show

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  4. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried the following: 1. Removing my account from the xbox 2. Holding down the Xbox power button to hard reset, and unplugged the xbox for several minutes. 3. I then went into the...
  5. Hello, can anyone help me with this issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, can anyone help me with this issue?: I got banned on roblox a couple years back for a reason of which i still dont understand, either way because its linked to the xbox account i own, i was going to make a new one under my main email...
  6. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried to reset my Xbox, remove the account then re add it on to the Xbox, my last resort is to just remove everyone i see then re add them. But I am open to any other suggestions....
  7. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...: Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the...
  8. Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.: Hello, as of a few months ago my Xbox One S has had multiple major issues that have rendered it nigh unusable. These issues range from small but annoying issues such as taking long to boot up,...
  9. Hello, Im having issues with my xbox series controller on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Im having issues with my xbox series controller on my pc: The issue is that it becomes unresponsive, I use it wired and there's days that works and others that does not, I dont know what could be happening, I've tried with different cables, different...
  10. Hello is anyone else have issues with Chasm The Rift on the Series ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello is anyone else have issues with Chasm The Rift on the Series ?: Hello Everytime i want to play the game it says it needs an update ,but can't get it right now and a error code 0x8b050033 is been like this all day and unable 2 play it is that has something to...