Hello, so my little brother bought bedwork edition from android accidentally

Discus and support Hello, so my little brother bought bedwork edition from android accidentally in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So my My mom said to my little brother of 6 year old to buy, minecraft from pc but he bought it from bedwork Im not looking for Refund I just to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dis Vibes, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Dis Vibes
    Dis Vibes Guest

Hi, So my My mom said to my little brother of 6 year old to buy, minecraft from pc but he bought it from bedwork

Im not looking for Refund I just to want to get java edition so my little brother to play so please help me out or do i need to buy it again?

:)

Dis Vibes, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

According to Mojang:

I already own Minecraft Bedrock or Minecraft" Java edition. What does this new product mean for me?

If you already own one version of Minecraft on a Microsoft Secured Account (MSA), then you’re entitled to the other version for free! Your current version of the game will remain unaffected

Note: You must migrate to a Microsoft account before you can receive this entitlement. But! Once you’ve migrated, you can redeem Minecraft: Bedrock Edition or Java edition right away. Kindly refer to this link as your guide: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. fb5cba08-a63d-4164-9 Win User

Thank you so Much im sorry for wasting your time and have great day and btw that helped me alot
  4. fb5cba08-a63d-4164-9 Win User

Hi So He Bought Miecraft from google play which it was wrong because you need to buy it on pc, no and i don't mean he buyed bedwork edition from pc

he buyed it from google play please help!
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Dis. Thanks for your reply. I apologize but the promotion is you'll get Minecraft Java Edition if you have the Minecraft Bedrock for PC. This means, you will need to get the game on the Microsoft store if you want to play it, you can confirm this information from the link above. If it was purchased through Google play store, I am afraid only Google play can get it refunded for you so please contact them to request for refund: https://support.google.com/googleplay/workflow/....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Little brother accidentally changed region

You can try contacting support, but there is no guarantee they can do anything. Otherwise, you'll have to wait the 3 months.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Hello, so my little brother bought bedwork edition from android accidentally - Similar Threads - Hello little brother

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  8. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  9. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  10. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2