Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...

Discus and support Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says they have already been used what do I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheRealRemus, Jul 3, 2018.

1. TheRealRemus
    TheRealRemus Guest

Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...

Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says they have already been used what do I do?

:)

TheRealRemus, Jul 3, 2018
  2. FrosTx Aero
    FrosTx Aero Guest
    XBOX ONE GOLD 10$ PROMOTION

Ok so there was this promotion on the home page that said "GO GOLD TODAY AND UNLOCK A 10$ XBOX GIFT CARD". I bought gold membership for 3 months and I never got my 10$ gift card. Help please?

FrosTx Aero, Jul 3, 2018
  3. msbegotngirl
    msbegotngirl Guest
    Microsoft card

I purchased a card ag GameStop today for Microsoft, as I had a gift card for them but they didn't have the DLC I wanted. However when I got home and went to put the code in I noticed the card says 3 months of Gold (24.99 card). Will this card put money into
    my Xbox account like intended or will it buy me a Gold subscription, which I already have?

msbegotngirl, Jul 3, 2018
  4. Oraclea
    Oraclea Guest

Hi, sorry to hear that. I'd first check your order history at https://commerce.microsoft.com just in case they were redeemed on your account and then subsequently said they had been redeemed.

If you purchased the gift cards from Xbox/Microsoft, I'd chat with a billing agent at Xbox Support using the following link: Contact Us | Xbox Support

If you purchased them from a third-party retailer, then this would fall outside of the jurisdiction of Xbox/Microsoft, so you'd need to contact the retailer to resolve the issue.

Hope that helps!

Oraclea, Jul 3, 2018
  5. Oraclea Win User

Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says they have

Hi, sorry to hear that. I'd first check your order history at https://commerce.microsoft.com just in case they were redeemed on your account and then subsequently said they had been redeemed.

If you purchased the gift cards from Xbox/Microsoft, I'd chat with a billing agent at Xbox Support using the following link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you purchased them from a third-party retailer, then this would fall outside of the jurisdiction of Xbox/Microsoft, so you'd need to contact the retailer to resolve the issue.

Hope that helps!
  6. Dallas gucci Win User

Defected Xbox gift cards

I bought a 3 month xbox live gift card and I put the code in and it says already redeemed I don't know what to do plz help my
  7. RicardoReza Win User

Xbox live

I previously went on to a trip to mexico and im from the U.S. and i saw my xbox live was going to expire in a couple of days so i went to the store, and bought 2 gift cards , an xbox live gift card and a normal gift card, i went home and couldn't reddem
    the gift cards because it said it was from mexico and im in the U.S. so i changed my location to mexico and it accepted it and i forgot about the other gift card and i was so busy i had to take the gift card to the U.S. so i took my trip to the U.S. and im
    trying to redeem it and it says that i cant redeem it even though i put my location to mexico it still wont accept it so please can you help me with this
    Ricardo
  8. TDKJ0K3R Win User

Gift cards

I just wanted to ask if i buy a gift card for say i.e amazon can i top up mu xbox account or not only ask as it makes sense £10 amazon is the same as £10 xbox money wise.
    So i use a £10 gift card top up on amazon then i use that to buy another £10 gift card that you redeem the same to topup £10 on xbox i know i bought a amazon card but they both are 25 character digital top up code you know £10 amazon is the same as £10 xbox😕
  9. Caleb Scheffel Win User

Why it only appear 1 gift card instead of 2 when I redeemed it

Hello I am having an issue where I used 2 fifteens to buy stuff and then I bought a 25 dollar gift card and its say it doesn't work for my purchases and i cant put my card back in
Thema:

1. Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ... - Similar Threads - Hello bought 10$

2. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  3. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  4. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  5. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  6. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  7. I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...: If I don't need to buy it again how do I install it on a windows 11 computer? 2b3a665f-fc65-48de-8bb3-b13f56eef04b
  8. Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...: Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we could play as soon as it downloaded, but he changed my gamertag I need it reverted...
  9. Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt: so basically I have bought month of xbox gamepass and have played Minecraft on this account for many months but now it says I didnt bought the game and It doesnt even remember my ingame name...
  10. Hello! I just bought Minecraft 10 Beta but when i try to login with xbox live doesn't connect ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I just bought Minecraft 10 Beta but when i try to login with xbox live doesn't connect ...: I'm trying to login on Minecraft 10 Beta using the button the game provide us to conect, it does load for a while but then its back to the main screen of the game, with out my friends or my...