Hello! Problem with Minecraft windows 10 edition (No Sound)

Discus and support Hello! Problem with Minecraft windows 10 edition (No Sound) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Prehistory. I recently purchased minecraft windows 10 edition for PC, the game works great, except for one there is no sound, as if it was turned off.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ПавелКолесник1, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Hello! Problem with Minecraft windows 10 edition (No Sound)

:)

ПавелКолесник1, Nov 23, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft

Hello Chacha,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The only way to get the Minecraft windows 10 edition would be to purchase it. The Xbox version, java, and Windows 10 are all separate versions. Here is a

Windows 10 Minecraft FAQ
    to review for further information.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Sqwebb Win User

Can't redeem Minecraft Java Edition

Hello Lucas. I am still having this problem and have waited and now it is July 2nd and I already own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.
  4. ROBOTIC KING 92 Win User

Is it possible to get Minecraft Windows 10 for free?

Hello,

Minecraft for Windows 10 included with the purchase of Minecraft: Java Edition?

Well Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their
    Mojang account.

(sorry if not much help)

-ROBOTIC
  5. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

6. Mufasakong III Win User

Although my account is set as Adult, I can't access my own privacy settings! !

I have exactly the same problem with Minecraft: Windows 10 edition!
Thema:

Hello! Problem with Minecraft windows 10 edition (No Sound)

1. Hello! Problem with Minecraft windows 10 edition (No Sound) - Similar Threads - Hello Problem Minecraft

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...: [img] Error interno. Nombre: NO_SUCH_VERSION Detalles del error: Invalid version typ When it's time to go to facilities in the minecraft java part, nothing comes out, the following comes out: no...
  5. Hello, I have a problem with the minecraft bedrock coordinates. I wanted to do tp /tp @p...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem with the minecraft bedrock coordinates. I wanted to do tp /tp @p...: Hello, I have a problem with the minecraft bedrock coordinates. I wanted to do tp /tp @p 158~64~-432 but the y,z coordinates change randomly and I can't go where I want help please...
  6. Hello, I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account: I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account, when I log in, the xbox icon appears and says: Failed to log in to xbox live an error occurred, try again later (0x89235107). I've...
  7. hello i got a problem when i start minecraft the are say {this crash may be cused an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i got a problem when i start minecraft the are say {this crash may be cused an...: hello i got a problem when i start minecraft the are say {this crash may be cused an anvaild gava runtime configuration} ,,,,,,can any one help me please 7e70a383-a529-40be-a24f-82a9e2375b9c
  8. Hello everyone I'm having a slight problem with my Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everyone I'm having a slight problem with my Minecraft beta: I played Minecraft beta today for about an hour I uninstalled it left the program and waited for about 2 hours playing another game then did I power reset by holding the power button and waited...
  9. hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...: hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live the game crash lag and freeze help me pleasee 46f94581-aea5-4557-a777-af86caf1eed6
  10. Hello i have problem with Minecraft on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have problem with Minecraft on Windows 10: I have problem... I activate my code for minecraft windows 10 version and i can't play this minecraft on my xbox one s,, he told me i must buy this game. Minecraft Windows 10 is not compatible...