Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox...

Discus and support Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox Ultimate Gamepass. I buy in 1 month for 1€. Can i get IT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ADAM Bešina, Apr 1, 2023.

1. ADAM Bešina
    ADAM Bešina Guest

Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox...

Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox Ultimate Gamepass. I buy in 1 month for 1€. Can i get IT back? Please

:)

ADAM Bešina, Apr 1, 2023
  2. SOULJIA Win User

Safe Minecraft server for young kids under 10

HELLO ALL,

ADD MY LITTLE BROTHER PLEASE:

GT:

Just got my 8 year old brother minecraft and gave him my old xbox that I no longer play he is using my old gamer tag.. Thanks
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox Ultimate Gamepass. I buy in 1 month for 1€. Can i get IT back? Please

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but once a subscription has been canceled there is no option to undo the changes.

Also, you can check if the promotion is still visible on your end because usually, it's for first time users only.
  4. IbiXO Win User

Account hacked? On Christmas eve?!?!?

Hate Xbox from the bottom of my heart!
    Hate it!
    Why?? it this the 2012 news for me? my little brothers account is gone! he named hes account to something else, Balleballeballe, means di*k in swedish, what can Xbox support do? he hade 15000 points this is sick!

and the guy who did it is a friend of my brothers other friend, some guy about the age of 20...

he knows hes from from the internet...

WHATA ****
  5. MobileMermaid48 Win User

Hey you, yeah you, please add me

im trying to help my brother set up his xbox one he got for Christmas this year and he is dying to get friends that he can talk to while he plays his games and he wont leave me ALONE so please help me
  6. Photonimus Win User

Stopping in, saying hello

I'm not very good at MK. I play it for a little fun. My brother lives with me now and he bought it because he likes that stuff but otherwise hates gaming.

I have another brother who is a big gamer though.
Thema:

1. Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox... - Similar Threads - Hello Please help

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  7. Hello can you please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello can you please help me: fifa 22 your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature ffef4575-aede-43d4-b062-8a1147f68c77
  8. Hello i bougt minecraft java but i want to return please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i bougt minecraft java but i want to return please: Hello i bought minecraft java and bedrock but i want to return this game.thanks for help 20924d42-3f47-4d72-8106-55c6ec9b7f9d
  9. Hello there all of my buttons on my xbox controller are not functioning, a bit of help please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello there all of my buttons on my xbox controller are not functioning, a bit of help please?: all the buttons on my xbox controller arent working abit of help plz 5dbf765d-52f3-44bd-9c62-360bc5a1a465
  10. hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on

in XboX Insiders
    hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on: when the Xbox will add a function to broadcast live on YouTube. submitted by /u/Brourang [link] [comments]