Hello please need some help

Discus and support Hello please need some help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello just got Dead Space Remake a few days ago Digital for my series s so far so good no problems but lately today i started to have issue about the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DamianHuelmo, Feb 6, 2023.

1. DamianHuelmo
    DamianHuelmo Guest

Hello just got Dead Space Remake a few days ago Digital for my series s so far so good no problems but lately today i started to have issue about the gane keep freezing the more i progress trough the game it freezes at the Cinematics snd at lvl 20 and up i have to keep quiting the game and it started to be frustrating any helpful advice would be appreciated thanks

:)

DamianHuelmo, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DamianHuelmo, try to remove games from quick resume, because when you will start some game that is very heavy in matter of memory for the console.

And finally try to do a reset on the console while keeping games and Apps.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. BlueTiger96 XD Win User

Hello I need some help

I dont have that game but it is possible it could have a corrupted file. Try getting a new game because it's possible it's the game. Good luck!
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Hello I need some Help.

Hi GilgameshRune,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Xbox One and your wireless headset. Can I ask if your headset was working with your Xbox One S before you connected to the Asus monitor or is this all a new setup? I am thinking there may be a compatibility issue
    with the headset.

Brad mentioned reaching out to the manufacturer, you may want to ask them if the headset you have is compatible with the Xbox One S in wireless mode or if you can only use the headset in wired mode connected via the headphone jack on the controller.

Hope this helps :)
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello I need some Help.

Hi Rune,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. You can try our guide for
    setting up and troubleshoot Xbox headset
    . As the headset is a third party you may want to reach out to the manufacturer as well.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Smwutches Win User

Hello,i need some help

You'll need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Hello please need some help - Similar Threads - Hello please need

2. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  6. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  7. Hello can you please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello can you please help me: fifa 22 your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature ffef4575-aede-43d4-b062-8a1147f68c77
  8. Hello i bougt minecraft java but i want to return please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i bougt minecraft java but i want to return please: Hello i bought minecraft java and bedrock but i want to return this game.thanks for help 20924d42-3f47-4d72-8106-55c6ec9b7f9d
  9. Hello there all of my buttons on my xbox controller are not functioning, a bit of help please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello there all of my buttons on my xbox controller are not functioning, a bit of help please?: all the buttons on my xbox controller arent working abit of help plz 5dbf765d-52f3-44bd-9c62-360bc5a1a465
  10. hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on

in XboX Insiders
    hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on: when the Xbox will add a function to broadcast live on YouTube. submitted by /u/Brourang [link] [comments]