Hello please help me with the game I preordered it says I have it but does not work.

Discus and support Hello please help me with the game I preordered it says I have it but does not work. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help me fix this issue i want to play this game and also because i dont want my money gone. 002a7aaa-9fae-49a2-88fc-e860115d144f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eman Zeeshan, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Eman Zeeshan
    Eman Zeeshan Guest

Hello please help me with the game I preordered it says I have it but does not work.

Help me fix this issue i want to play this game and also because i dont want my money gone.

:)

Eman Zeeshan, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. SlinkierTV Win User

Xbox Live Service Status

hey bro i know you already said your working on it but when can i play my games i can sign in and join party but nothing working please help it telling me to rebuy my games ??? likeuhhhh fallout comes out soon and i preordered and everything i have all my
    transcripts saved to prove i paid please help
  4. Smwutches Win User

Hello i need help please !

As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.

You'd want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum for support to check any other purchases. Depending on when you purchased Dead Rising and Resident Evil, they may have gone toward 1 of 2 Games on Demand punchcard offers and you would need to complete
    the offer in order to receive the credits.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Hello i need help please !

As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.

You'd want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum for support to check any other purchases. Depending on when you purchased Dead Rising and Resident Evil, they may have gone toward 1 of 2 Games on Demand punchcard offers and you would need to complete
    the offer in order to receive the credits.
  6. AWANTEDGUY Win User

Confirmed second proof/console issue

Hello my game console says that my account does not have xbox live but i downloaded it and it still says that i am getting so mad can you help me?
Thema:

1. Hello please help me with the game I preordered it says I have it but does not work. - Similar Threads - Hello please help

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  7. Hello can you please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello can you please help me: fifa 22 your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature ffef4575-aede-43d4-b062-8a1147f68c77
  8. Hello i bougt minecraft java but i want to return please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i bougt minecraft java but i want to return please: Hello i bought minecraft java and bedrock but i want to return this game.thanks for help 20924d42-3f47-4d72-8106-55c6ec9b7f9d
  9. Hello there all of my buttons on my xbox controller are not functioning, a bit of help please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello there all of my buttons on my xbox controller are not functioning, a bit of help please?: all the buttons on my xbox controller arent working abit of help plz 5dbf765d-52f3-44bd-9c62-360bc5a1a465
  10. hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on

in XboX Insiders
    hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on: when the Xbox will add a function to broadcast live on YouTube. submitted by /u/Brourang [link] [comments]