Hello PIN creation not possible

Discus and support Hello PIN creation not possible in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It is not possible to download the bought Minecraft game, because we can't create a HELLO PIN. We are using on the notebook also a microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kerstin_012, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Kerstin_012
    Kerstin_012 Guest

It is not possible to download the bought Minecraft game, because we can't create a HELLO PIN. We are using on the notebook also a microsoft school-account. And if we try to create a PIN we always get the message, this option is not available, because the system goes always to the school account. If we change the account to mine we cant execute. Thank you for your help! Best regards Kerstin

:)

Kerstin_012, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Kerstin_012 Win User

Dear Rue,

Thank you for your answer, no problem for late, I'm also late ;-)

For now I want to use my account, because with her own account it was not possible because of using family safety. Than the problem was, that always the schoolaccount was expected. We now have deleted the school account from her computer and tried again to install minecraft with my account. Because this is the account where it was possible to buy the game, on her account the family safety prohibited the buying of the game. Now when she try to login on her computer with my account, always the hello Pin is asked. If she try my hello PIN she get the message PIN is wrong. She is not allowed to create a Hello PIN on her own account, I think this is because of familiy safety?

I think it is quite difficult to solve this problem. I don't want for ever that he plays the game on my computer, but I also don't want to delete the family safety.

Thank you so much for your help and don't mind of late answer!

Best regards

Kerstin

P.S I see the Mojang account, I will check this and come back to you soon.
  3. Kerstin_012 Win User

Dear Rue,

Thank you so much for your help, a will try this in a quite minute :)

Best wishes and thank you again for your time!

Kerstin
  4. Glenn Rue Win User

Thanks for replying, Kerstin_012.

This seems to be quite a complicated issue to resolve using this method of communication. So, it's probably going to be more beneficial that you contact our phone or chat representatives for additional help on this issue. The Hello promote makes this more a Windows issue than an Xbox one so you need to get in touch with a Windows representative.

The thing is you need someone to be remotely accessing your computer in real time and then resolving this issue for you. Our phone and chat people are capable of that.

Whether you prefer to contact our phone or chat teams, you can do so by visiting the link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...xp1&ContactUsExperienceEntryPointAssetId=Bing

Once you open the link, please do the following:

(1) Provide a brief description of your issue and clicking on Get Help;

(2) click on Contact Support at the bottom of the results that appear;

(3) Click on Confirm after making sure what product you're having a problem with; and

(4) finally you will get the option to connect with an Windows chat representative or to be called by an Windows phone representative.

Screenshots below for reference.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Do take note though that our hours of operations for our phone team are (All U.S. Pacific Time): * Monday to Friday: 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM & * Saturday to Sunday: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM while the chat team is 24/7.

Respectfully,

5. Kerstin_012 Win User

Dear Rue,

I have checked we don't use a Mojang account we have done it with Microsoft account.

Thank you so much for helping me!

Best regards
    Kerstin
  6. Glenn Rue Win User

Thanks for the additional information, Kerstin_012

My apologies for the late reply I had a personal matter to attend to. At any rate, it seems you just want your daughter to play Minecraft on her computer using her account instead of your account on her computer.

So just to be clear if you logged in to the link below -- green bar -- who's account gives you the option to play Minecraft regardless of what computer is used? Yours or your daughter's account?

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/login?return_url=/en-us/profile

[​IMG]

Warm regards,

Thema:

1. Hello PIN creation not possible - Similar Threads - Hello PIN creation

2. Microsoft Minecraft login hello pin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Minecraft login hello pin: Hello, I am trying to access my minecraft account from another device. It asked for the "hello pin", so I disabled it from my main computer. Now on my other device, it still asks for the hello...
  3. Microsoft login error regarding 'hello pin'

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft login error regarding 'hello pin': *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I am then returned to the Minecraft launcher home screen where I must start logging in again. Thanks, Adam...
  4. Why won't Windows Hello except the correct pin?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Windows Hello except the correct pin?: This seems to be a unique problem, seeing as nothing has helped me, so I'll try to break it down: I wanted to use the Minecraft launcher, but I wasn't signed in. I started to login, but then it...
  5. Xbox PC app requires Windows Hello Pin despite Windows Hello being disabled on all devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox PC app requires Windows Hello Pin despite Windows Hello being disabled on all devices: Hi, my family has a small handful of Xbox one accounts, two of which are shared accounts that have Live Gold and Gamepass Ultimate respectively. Recently, we were trying to sign the Gamepass...
  6. Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.: So I downloaded the Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft Store and when I wanted to log in with Microsoft there it would ask me for a windows hello pin that I never set up. The account i wanted...
  7. how do i make a microsoft hello pin for an account that never had one

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i make a microsoft hello pin for an account that never had one: Im trying to sign into another my other account on the xbox app and it keeps asking me to enter a pin for that account. I've never made a pin for that account and i can make a new one cause ut...
  8. Windows Hello PIN and Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows Hello PIN and Minecraft: Whenever I try login to Minecraft it always asks me for a Windows Hello PIN and if I don't give it, it won't let me sign in. I don't even know the PIN, I forgot what it was a long time ago. How do...
  9. Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...: Hello, My son tried to log in to Minecraft with my MS account(i gave him permission and he bought it), but the login page requires Windows Hello PIN which i cant remember or reset because its not...
  10. How to turn off hello pin without windows?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to turn off hello pin without windows?: I'm trying to sign into my Minecraft account on my mac but they switched all accounts to Microsoft based. It is now asking for some PIN but I never made one. I see I'm supposed to turn it off in...