Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...

Discus and support Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello this voice chat I did was back in 2020 this kid and his friend oldice I cant remember their gamertags they said if I like girls I said yeah I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Snow7Revive4, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Snow7Revive4
    Snow7Revive4 Guest

Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...

Hello this voice chat I did was back in 2020 this kid and his friend oldice I cant remember their gamertags they said if I like girls I said yeah I do then randomly sending me inappropriate anime girl pictures and I reported him twice and he got away with it it hid the message and I dont like how the good people always get in trouble with the enforcement team alot I mean social media can let u get away with anything you post most of the time they really dont care for anything unless depends who is it ran by and getting mad at most games like battlefield and call of duty apex legends and fortnite overwatch splitgate and halo I really dont swear at all I have been a member since a 8 year old when my big brother had a xbox 360 I been supporting you guys for years I also I have a windows 7 still its slow but it works I mostly be on Nintendo Wii the 2006 console alot at that time I'm 16 and I loved everything growing up but with everyone getting away these days on everyone online I'm even surprised I got a 3rd ban I'm scared that I might lose everything I got for my birthday half of the time I buy at your shop I'm hoping you guys do great

:)

Snow7Revive4, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Snow7Revive4 Win User

Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl images to me and his friend

Alrighty also you have a cool picture
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl images to me and his friend

Hi,

How do you know he 'got away with it'? You won't be told when an enforcement action is placed on someone you've reported. Also, messages that contain impropriate images would have to be reviewed by a real person, it won't be an instant suspension. It may take a few weeks before action is taken.

If someone sends you an message that is against the Code of Conduct, simply report it and block the sender. Once blocked, they won't be able to send anything else. Do not reply to these messages, there is no need to.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Skywarrior1653! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Customer support is unable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions. They can’t discuss your account and don’t have access to enforcement details. If you need assistance, go to https://enforcement.xbox.com to view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

Most enforcement actions are straightforward, but we know that some are more complex and you may not be sure exactly how they work or affect your Xbox profile (your account). To help clear up any confusion or misconceptions, Xbox has answered some of the most common questions about enforcement actions.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  5. smileskybird Win User

Custom Gamerpics Finally Arrive On Next Update!

I know this australian kid who changes his avatar and gamerpic every day. i defrended him cuz he swore at one of my bffs (whos a girl). That kid has been hitting on my bffs' friends most of them girls. that kid also has had numerous girlfriends from like
    the US and UK (who probably end up dumping him).
  6. xGunner75x Win User

dashboarding or sore losin

Its funny to see the host get smacked around and then dashboard. I make note of who the host is and then be sure to send em a nice "LOLZ"

I was getting smacked by a 15yr old girl, i felt like total doq squeeze but i didnt dashboard. i was host i was ticked off but once the round was over i backed out.
Thema:

1. Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl... - Similar Threads - Hello once again

2. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  6. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  7. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  8. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  9. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  10. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49