Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...

Discus and support Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox and my Xbox is Xbox one and I tried to fix it but it didn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tx SalKo7 z111, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...

Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox and my Xbox is Xbox one and I tried to fix it but it didn’t work I hope you give me a real solution

:)

Tx SalKo7 z111, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Maxycase Win User

Controller won't sync to my xbox

Is the controller new? has it been working before?

Try to press the sync button on the controller and the Xbox console. More details can be found here on connecting your wireless controller to Xbox consoles:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/connect-a-wireless-controller
    I bought it used froma friend he had it working on his console but when I got it the sync button was pushed in all the way. Then I opened up the contoller to find the sync button has completely broken off and rattles around in my contoller so pressing the
    sync button on my controller is not possible
  3. TylerCarte Win User

XBOX one Controllers will not connect Wireless

My controller and Xbox don’t want to sync together. My Xbox doesn’t flash when I press the button that makes them sync but my controller does and without the controller, I can’t restart the xbox. What should I do?
  4. matt wilson1 Win User

My remote play on my iPhone works on my wi fi an doesn’t on 5G

Thank you ! Now I can’t get my controller to sync after holding the power button for 10 sec. Hard resetting my Xbox lol my god
  5. Coco Fisher Win User

Xbox one s sync button broken

The button doesnt click. I used this cord to connect my controller before but now my controllers broken so i had to try my sisters. When i connect that controller it does turn on but stays connected to her xbox.
  6. MDBerry Win User

Can you use an xbox wireless adapter on an xbox one?

Yes, I have a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Headset I just purchased and it only connects to the the Xbox One via the Xbox’s sync button. However, my sync button has been broken for years and I am looking for a work around. Are you saying that the adaptor you
    linked could be used to connect the headset to the console/controller?
Thema:

Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...

1. Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox... - Similar Threads - Hello problem sync

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  5. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  6. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  7. Hello, I have a problem updating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem updating the game: Hello, I have a big problem in my Xbox, and that is that in the new update of the game Fortnite, the size of which was 5 GB for everyone, but for me, the size of the update of this game was 43 GB....
  8. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc
  9. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  10. Hello, I have a problem with syncing data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem with syncing data.: I have 2 accounts on my Xbox series s. On one account I play other games and on one account I play Forza horizon 5. I accidentally recently reset my Xbox and so all my accounts got logged out. I...