Hello my old account got deleted and I can't linked my Microsoft account to my PSN

Discus and support Hello my old account got deleted and I can't linked my Microsoft account to my PSN in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello my old account got deleted and I can't linked my Microsoft account to my PSN 9af6cf91-84e5-4b1f-94a8-fa591257923f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Malek Alswab, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Malek Alswab
    Malek Alswab Guest

Hello my old account got deleted and I can't linked my Microsoft account to my PSN

:)

Malek Alswab, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Malek Alswab,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to link your Microsoft account to your PlayStation device and is unable to because of an issue with your Microsoft account. Let us see how we can help.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue.

1. Do you mean you cannot link another Microsoft account to your PSN?
    2. When did you delete the Microsoft account?

When you delete a Microsoft account, there is a 60-day grace period provided before it is permanently deleted and in case you will change your mind you can still reopen the Microsoft account. After 60 days, there is no way to retrieve any information. If the account was deleted less than 60 days and want to reopen it, follow the steps through this link: Reopen your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

If you have linked a Microsoft account to your PlayStation device, it can be unlinked however, you cannot link another Microsoft account to it. This is according to the official article provided by game developer support. You can find the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. _Nelson Win User

Finding out what account is linked to my PlayStation.

I would also like to add that I have never made another PSN account therefore I can't have my Microsoft account linked to another PSN account.
  5. Icrawled Win User

Unlink deleted Microsoft account from PSN

Hi I have done lots of reading today on this issue, what I can't wrap my head around is how this Microsoft account is still linked to my PSN when it has been deleted and doesn't exist anymore?
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Minecraft Playstation Login Issue

Hello,

I've had an issue with Minecraft PS4 for a while where I cannot link my Microsoft account with my PlayStation Minecraft account.

When I try to link the two, the error I get is that my Microsoft account is linked to another PSN, when there shouldn't be.

I've tried reinstalling the game and I would like to connect my main Microsoft account as I've got purchases on there

(I'm not sure whether this is relevant but my Microsoft account is also linked to my Nintendo switch Minecraft too)

Any help and advice is much appreciated

Thank you
    Had you by chance ever in the past logged into minecraft on a friends Playstation account using your own Microsoft account? Do that would have linked the two.

That being said if the Microsoft account is indeed linked with a different PSN account already then there is no way to fix that. Even if you got the two accounts unlinked it wouldnt let you relink a different account and would only ever let you link the account that is already currently tied to it.
Thema:

1. Hello my old account got deleted and I can't linked my Microsoft account to my PSN - Similar Threads - Hello old account

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  8. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  9. Hello, i am 18 and i was playing agiants a 10 year old and he reported me because i beat him

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i am 18 and i was playing agiants a 10 year old and he reported me because i beat him: i was playing against a 10 year old and he reprted me because i beat him in a game. He reported me for communicating but ive never sent him any messages or said anything to him....
  10. Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.: My name is Hunter Black, and around 5 years ago, my house was robbed, and among other things that were lost, I lost my Xbox 360 and the account that was loaded onto it. Now, I'm looking into ways...