Hello my name is Vadim, I'm from Russia, I bought the game 09,01,2017 it only works on the ...

Discus and support Hello my name is Vadim, I'm from Russia, I bought the game 09,01,2017 it only works on the ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my name is Vadim, I'm from Russia, I bought the game 09,01,2017 it only works on the computer in the Xbox One does not work as written support... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lohEbanuy228, Jan 9, 2017.

1. lohEbanuy228
    lohEbanuy228 Guest

Hello my name is Vadim, I'm from Russia, I bought the game 09,01,2017 it only works on the ...

:)

lohEbanuy228, Jan 9, 2017
  2. Fable2

Hello! My name is Olga. I am from Russia. Accaunt . [Mod Removed]

04.03.16 i bought game fable2 from 699 rubles. But this games not supported russian language. My english is very bad and i can't play this game on english language.

When i was boughting Fable2, i thought that i will play this game on russian language. I didn't see demo-version or information about language. Please, give me my money back or support russian language on fable2. Thank you/

IdioticMean877, Jan 9, 2017
  3. Help me! My Xbox Live Account was banned

Hello. My name is Dmitry I'm from Russia, the serial number of my console ([mod removed), my Xbox Live id
    idDunhill, my email [mod removed]. Last night I could not get into Xbox Live, and this morning I received a message from Xbox Live
    "Notice of an indefinite suspension of an account: theft on the website of the store Xbox live". I bought the console just four months
    ago, not hacked its just bought license disks, though many in Russia break into the console, because the
    price of disks is high. I did not buy activation Activation Codes and Points. I did not do anything illegal. I'm going to
    work out of town on arrival and encounter such a problem. Please help me, I really like xBox but if I am banned for something
    I did I would have to change my Xbox on something else.. I am sure that you are familiar with this problem.Thank
    you for your attention!

WorrisomeEwe965, Jan 9, 2017
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Why is my digital code I redeemed, not working?

Hello Olivia_256 how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

There are usually some codes that only work for those who have never subscribed to Game Pass.

Usually codes that only work for new subscribers are given as a courtesy, these codes will not work for you.

Now if it's a code you bought from a reseller then you need to contact the seller.
  5. P Komkov Win User

Army of TWO Xbox 360 live gold region problem

Hello. I can not buy to buy the game , with PC, console buy yet not possible . I'm from Russia , with a gold status.
  6. VladimirLangi Win User

Choppy/ Blur feel on series x?

Hello. Sorry for my english, i am from Russia. The same problem on series s, but it starts only in september on every tv and my gaming monitir msi. I play on this monitr from april, and everything was fine.
  7. Georges C. Win User

Cant Install Halo Infinite campain

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Denis, it's only Halo that you can't install on your PC, or it happens with all the games you're trying to download.

Microsoft has suspended sales in Russias, but from what I see on the site the services seem to be available.

https://blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-issues/2022/...

If you can give more details if there are any error messages or something like that.
  8. REANlMATOR Win User

I can not download the maps for Eskalation Black ops

I live in Russia. account has been registered in the usa. But in order to download these maps, I moved my account in Russia. And only after the transfer of the account I bought these cards.
Thema:

1. Hello my name is Vadim, I'm from Russia, I bought the game 09,01,2017 it only works on the ... - Similar Threads - Hello name Vadim

2. hello my name is kai and i was playing on my xbox one s console and all of a sudden it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello my name is kai and i was playing on my xbox one s console and all of a sudden it...: i thought it might be power issues but to no avail i even re downloaded the software again it keep on turning off randomly i had it cleaned and put heat grease and still so power isn’t the issue...
  3. Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.: I have Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe graphics 98d836be-d9a9-469d-9e08-2949135848b0
  4. Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson: Honestly, I could direct every single game you guys have made in the past 20 years, because so many of them suck, or simply do not do what they should. Id be willing to bet all of your directing...
  5. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea
  6. Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...: Dear Microsoft, I hope for your best help as possible you able to and to answer what and why is it happening and what Do I do since I tried resetting the Xbox and doing everything and I am...
  7. hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...: hello my name is someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a refund please help me i am an invalid i did it by mistake they charged me for 85 shekels...
  8. hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?: Hi Xbox , my name is Heitor And i bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do? b2aaf883-21e3-442e-aa99-a46b969494a0
  9. hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch: Hello everyone im a friday the 13th fan i was playing once and i had this probblem i was going to morph and there was no red dot strange i contacted the game and they said i had to uninstall it i...
  10. Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card: Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card, I would like to play online but I did not know how to cooperate so I went to the store and there is the...